BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #52 in After Shave

• Is this a good product ? I wanna buy this for my boyfriend .3 Answers
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I bought this after shave for my boyfriend for his birthday last year and he loved it!! It smells so amazing I love when he wears it!! He said it was so easy to use and he was very happy with the end results!
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
Surprised my husband with this and he loved it. Smells really nice. I can't stop sniffing him. Lol
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
Very expensive but if you can afford it it smells really nice! The scent lasts all day
Meagan S.
I love anything Marc Jacobs creates. Especially the beauty products. I had to buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it and so do I. Smells great.
Chelsea S.
My fiancé wears this after he shaves and he smells amazing! it seems like a little last a long time too!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This aftershave smells so good. Anything Marc Jacobs is definitely quality.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
My wife loves this cologne she like me to wear it almost every day she love the scent!!
Jolene R.
East Syracuse, NY
My husband used this before had a small sample and I love it I want to go buy some smells amazing
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
My boyfriend has this I love how it smells when he puts it on after he shaves it smells so good
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
OMG. I can't even tell you how amazing this fragrance is. It's the perfect all-year-round scent. I love it especially in the summer. It smells fresh, clean and very unique.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Is this a good product ? I wanna buy this for my boyfriend .