BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

• Why is this coming up as Marc Jacobs when it is not?3 Answers
Kevon A.
Kevon A.
First of all anything Marc Jacobs so is gonna awesome. If you are a guy you really needs this in your life. I love this cologne. I got mines from Macy's you can get your 2. I'm satisfied with the smell of the product.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
Love this scent. Very manly but not too much. Husband and teenage sons also love it. Which would explain why it needs replaced so often.
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Excelente para regalar el dia del padre huele riquisimo este perfume buena conbinacion de fragancias
Megha T.
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my friend and he loves this product! Marc Jacobs makes great perfume and cologne!
Shanon D.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite I love when my boyfriend wears it . smells amazing anything ecko is amazing
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Marc Ecko Ecko smells so good, such a great present for my boo. He smells like a clean cut professional
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
This is other favorite of my brother and my father they likes this fragances and the prices is good
Jary M.
Jary M.
San Juan PR
Marc jacobs? Amazing and totally in girl! This is a great gift for your couple or father ;)
Fabiana O.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
Muito bom,excelente fixação,alem do perfume maravilhoso e uma embalagem elegante
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Columbus, OH
Why is this coming up as Marc Jacobs when it is not?