Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Extreme Wear. Perfect Precision. "Patented" Shine.
Inspired By A Calligraphy Pen, This Liquid Pen Eyeliner Uses A Proprietary Capillary System That Draws The Finest Lines With Perfect Definition. Available In The Very Blackest, Shiniest Black On The Market, And A Rich Cocoa, Lacquer. This No-transfer, No-fade Formula Lasts All Day, With A Sleek Design That Begs To Be Held. Suitable For The Boardroom Or The Bedroom.

Waterproof Liquid Liner Formula Is A No-transfer, No-fade, And Longwearing.
Exclusively Available In The Blackest, Shiniest Black: Blacquer And A Rich Cocoa Shade.
Calligraphy Precision Tip Allows For Drawing Thick Or Thin Lines With Ease.
Airtight, Snap Closure Keeps Ink Fresh.

• Overall, I love this product and will repurchase until the end of...2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner pencil easy to apply?2 Answers
  • Does this smear if you have oily skin and eye lids?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Evelyn G.
Ok y’all I joke you not - I tried a sample on my wrist before my shift at work and at the end of my day (I’m a barista so my hands are washed constantly) it was still there so AMEN to the “WATERPROOF” get yourself one of these bad boys - cause 10/10 unless your job is to sit underwater, you’re Gucci (and even still you may still make out ok!) Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Thanks for making an honest label🙌🏻🖤✨
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Y'ALL! This eyeliner pen is a dream! I have used this product for over a year and still have the same pen it is just as smooth to apply as the day I bought it. I have the brown color and it looks black when it is applied. This is the only eyeliner pen I will use. I highly recommend it to anyone! This product is easier to apply than a regular pencil eyeliner. It glides so smoothly on your eyelid and if you ever make a mistake just a dab of water on a Q-tip and it will wipe right up! Love love this product!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this pen. My go tos have been kat von d tattoo and lancome grandiose liner. This pen was extremely easy to use right away. It was very black and pigmented and lasted most of the day. I do need to touch up my wings after about fourteen hours because im ridiculously oily. On any other skin type you most likely wouldn't need a touch up. It comes off ok but after using soap and water some thick pieces of the i get stuck between lashes and I have to pick or brush them out but that's the only issue. I wouldn't recommend to a beginner as it can be unforgiving when it Comes to mistakes or shaky hands. Love this stuff. Not as matte as kvd or shiny as grandiose. It's kind of in the middle but I love everything about it. One of my definite go to liners.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
This liner is amazing..I have been using liquid liner for 20 years and this is the best I have used by far. It makes the perfect wing. The tip is amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing...I wore this for over eight hours and it didn't budge. I was able to get it in a travel size because I didn't want to spend $30 if I didn't like it but I will definitely buy the regular size when I'm out of the travel size. My holy grail was normally the tartiest double take liner but this is my new holy grail will never use anything different.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
If you're the type that wears makeup to the gym then you have to check this out! I bought it at sephora for around $30! It's comparable to the Kat Von D, but I like this formula better!! It just seems to glide on and is thicker formula in a sense. The best part about it is that it's truly waterproof!! It didn't budge! I added the better than sex waterproof mascara and after running a mile (slowly getting better) it was still on! I topped it off with a setting spray! This is a must try for a spring look!
Joanna C.
My favorite eyeliner was the chanel one but they no longer sell it.. so when browsing online at sephora i bumped into this little guy and I love it ! the formula dries down matte and is super easy to apply not to mention the packaging is sleek and classy. The color is black and lasts all day! It is pricey but Marc Jacob products are worth every penny I will definitely be buying again once my eyeliner runs out (which it hasn't).
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
My all time favorite go to eyeliner. This does not budge. I went to a foam party and there was still reminents of it left. And its takes a bit to come off with a wipe. But its on the higher spectrum of pricing. The packaging is nice and sleek. Very simple, all black. But I love It!!! I used it for Halloween for my cat costume! Stayed on and I didnt need to retouch!
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
I used this eyeliner pen for quite a long time. The lines were very precise and it was the best waterproof liquid liner I've ever used. However, this product does not last very long, only a month or so for a regular cateye veteran, and, for its expensive price, that was just a deal breaker for me. If I'm going to spend upwards 40 dollars on an eyeliner, it best last me half the year without fraying like crazy. For the occasion cat eye goer, this might do but not so much for me!
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I adore this liner! For a #bold or #smokey look this liner is perfect.  Glides on effortlessly but I do recommend priming the eye as well as locking the look in with setting spray to make sure it lasts all day! It is a very bold coloring compared to some others I've tried buy can still be blendedited out to a gorgeous smokey look.
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
I have this liner in brown. I was sent it complimentary but if it were black I'd use it daily. I am not a huge Brown liner fan but I'm a giant fan of this formula. I usually use Kat Von D, smashbox etc. never mind those. I will be purchasing this in black asap. it glides on so smooth and is very sharp!
Denise R.
Los Angeles
I've been wanting a nice eyeliner that doesn't smear. The price of this eyeliner is a little pricey for me. Is it worth the price?
Andrea G.
Does this smear if you have oily skin and eye lids?
Alyssa R.
Bay Area
I have been doubting whether I should try this. I like the other eyeliners, but is it worth putting down my Kat Con D Trooper?!
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Is this eyeliner pencil easy to apply?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
In need of a new liquid liner, does this one have a frayed brush-like tip or is it a felt marker like tip?