MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMarc Jacobs
Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner

Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner

Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner!
amy F.
Baltimore, MD
Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by amy F.
This eyeliner has become part of my signature look. Paired with my MJ MASCARA and I’m set for the day into night with perfect eye makeup. This eyeliner helps me draw the most perfect cat eye look that doesn’t budge or fade like all others.
Kyly A.
Farmington
Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Kyly A.
Purchased at: Amazon
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Magic Marc'er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is my favorite eyeliner it stays put no smudges on those emotional events, last all day and totally cry proof. Will your cry-liner stay put through your bestfriends wedding? It makes my hazel, honey golden brown eyes pop and I dont need to reapply even after a full days work! It comes off when you wash it that's why it's my go to eyeliner . Works amazing with it's skinny tip glides along the lid to perfection I can make my eye's smile :)
Cecilia V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would recommend to anyone who comes across this product. I have purchased this plenty of times
Jenna S.
Lancaster
I am on the fence about this liner. I’ve used it for a while now and at first I loved it. The liner was jet black, it stayed on well and was fairly easy to use given it’s a liquid liner. However, as time has gone there’s a few things that have started to bother me. This pen dries out SO easily. I always put my cap back on right after I finish using it but after a few weeks the liner won’t come all the way down to the end of the precise tip making it pretty much impossible to do a thin line. For $30 I would hope that the pen lasted longer and it doesn’t!
Savannah K.
Antigo
I love the way this product feels on me . It doesnt smear , and it's waterproof for them sad days . I love it mostly because of how matte it is . Also gives off very good wings . I would repurchase this 1000+ times !
Allessa C.
If you want a heavy, flawless, black matte eyeliner you’ve come to the right place. All day wear, stays in place, one of my favorites for a reason.
Ashka V.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It lasts a long time. My eyes are brown. It’s so easy to use. You take to take care of the tip though or it can get messed up over time and cause the liner to come on weird
Amy C.
This product is super good for my extra looks perfect for a super precise wing liner !! I absolutely love it there not another eyeliner that I use.
Jordan K.
Kentwood
this liner was okay but I’ve definitely tried better products. I felt like it’s hard to get sharp winged eyeliner using this product and it tends to dry out really fast
Jina K.
San Jose
I've used this product until its last stroke of liquid. It was THAT good! To elaborate, when you apply it, it gives a smokey brush look that allows you to layer on an initial pencil or gel stroke. I'm the type of gal that likes to apply a gel eyeliner before going over the line with the waterproof pen. This is because I'm super picky about how my cat eyes match up #perfectionist much? With this pen, it definitely allows you to get that soft slightly faded cat eye look without looking too sharp. It's also lasted me at least 1 & 1/2 years so the longevity of this product is amazing.