BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

The Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner is a waterproof liquid eyeliner with a calligraphy-inspired pen that draws thick and thin lines. The Blacquer shade was developed in Japan, creating the shiniest, blackest black. No-fade, no-transfer formula lasts all day.

Buy on Sephora
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Anything Marc Jacobs releases is gonna be a good product! This is no different it makes a sharp intense winged out look that is perfect for an intense smoky eye look! It goes on easily and you will stand out in the best way
Alyssa W.
Elberton, GA
I have to admit, I have not used this product on my eyes yet, but I would love to. I was in Sephora swatching some products and I tried out this pencil. No lie, the swatch lasted over 24 hours, through rubbing and hand washing. AMAZING.
Madison C.
I used Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner for a very long time. Still do sometimes. But once I came across this beauty! I've never really used any other eyeliner. It literally stays glued on! And does not run or smear! I love it! The tip works great for wing look as well! MARC JACOBS Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Liquid Eyeliner
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
Great liquid liner. Super pigmented & long wear. Only thing is I find it takes a little to dry so if you have hooded lids it can transfer while drying if you open your eyes too soon. The applicator is great too, easy to use. If you find its drying out on you try to store it upside down, it'll last longer.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love love love this! My absolutely favorite liquid eyeliner! It really is waterproof! Glides on perfectly and the small pointed felt tip made it super easy so wing out! Lasted me about 9 months using daily! Great and long lasting for the price! Love both colors
Cherry L.
Oakland, CA
Best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! I wear this eyeliner every day to work and I have worn this on vacation in Hawaii (to the beach & spas); this liner does not budge and does not smear (for 12 hours)! To remove, use a oil based make up remover to soak then slide off.
keren a.
crowley la
I really enjoy using this eyeliner. I love that the tip is very fine so you can be exact when applying your eyeliner and the color is amazing. It is smudge proof and it last last all day. I highly recommend purchasing this eyeliner.
Savannah K.
Antigo
I love the way this product feels on me . It doesnt smear , and it's waterproof for them sad days . I love it mostly because of how matte it is . Also gives off very good wings . I would repurchase this 1000+ times !
Jailine D.
Excellent eyeliner is fantastic, I practice with this type of tips is easier to delineate, is pigmented of very good quality, I highly recommend it.
Jade C.
Tried this for my winged eyeliner and it worked wonders! Now I use a brush but if I lost my brush and needed a quick liner, I would get it again!
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this eyeliner long lasting?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Miriam B.