Marc Jacobs Love and Lust 2 piece Lip Set ~ Lip Gel

Marc Jacobs Love and Lust 2 piece Lip Set ~ Lip Gel "Cabaret" & Lip Vinyl "Shooting Stars"

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Both items are full sized. These items are a gift set, together in one box, not in separated boxes. see more...

Marc Jacobs Love and Lust 2 piece Lip Set ~ Lip Gel
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is perfect to throw in your purse for a night out. It's such a sultry and bold look. It's long lasting and smoothness is another plus to the beautiful color. I would recommend using both at the same time for an additional look!
Redkiks H.
saipan,mp
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I said "I don't love Marc Jacobs products" then that wasn't me you were talking to. I love Marc Jacobs everything but the Love and Lust 2 piece set made the bars even higher for me because I loved it. The packaging for the liquid lipstick kind of reminded me of the Dose of colors packaging but the formula of Marc's was totally my dig! It's easy to apply and the colors would come either as what you see or a shade darker which is fine because I like dark colors. The lipstick tube as well was soft to put on and it totally beats the Chanel lipstick I have.