MARC JACOBS Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Amazon*
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
While Daisy is far and away my favorite Marc Jacobs scent, I do enjoy wearing Lola Velvet when I'm looking for a change or feeling particularly sassy that day.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I have other Marc Jacobs perfumes but it is by far my Favourite. The sent is light and sweet and stays all day. It is pricy but it really worthes every penny.
Emma  D.
I've been using this perfume for as long as I can remember. The bottle is super cute and displays nicely in my apartment. Not to mention that it smells great!
Jessica M.
This is such a beautiful scent with lovely notes! I received this as a gift from my boss a few years back and I was extremely impressed! Absolutely beautiful
Anna Z.
Seattle, WA
Old lady perfume. I bought This at tjmaxx or another store where you can't sample it before. Anyways it's sitting and collecting dust because it's not good.
Jodielee M.
Buffalo, NY
Very soft scent, and lasts a long time. nothing over bearing to the point you can have a headache. had to purchase the rollerball as well to keep on the go
Tiffany M.
Oh my god !!!!!! This spray is to die for !!! It smells soooooo good! Every time I wear it and I pass by someone they always tell me how good I smell!! ;)
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
Marc Jacobs is my go to for fragrances. Every line is different and beautiful. I like Lola Velvet because it is sweet but it can also feel a bit "dark."
Tammy H.
Mount Orab, OH
Perfume is a must! I usually only wear it two or three times a week but when I get down to only one bottle of perfume, I have to go buy more. I love it!
Maritza A.
Rio Grande City, TX
The container is lovely and what has in side is more than wonderful I have this product and I also bought one for my mom and sister you should try it out