Marc Jacobs Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Walmart*
Zulema M.
Spring, TX
One of my favorite perfumes to use! It's strong but not too strong. I love how it lasts all day and only need so little when I use it. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorites.
Priscilla D.
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite perfume brands. They have all smelled good in my opinion. They are not too heavy and this one is no exception. Fresh and breezy.
Melissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this perfume! It seems lately all of the great fragrances are for men. I have been waiting on a non-floral perfume that matches my body chemistry since Obsession came out (yes, that long!) .
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my favorites i love it it lasts really long and also has a beautiful image, sorry for my english i don't speak this this really much haha, i am a repeat user and i would repeat it avery time i love it yeah i would recommend this product
Keona M.
This perfume smells amazing. It last so long on your body and when you walk away the smell just follows you. I get so many compliments with this perfume. Thanks
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
A favorite. So unique and long lasting. Very floral but not sweet. Full body smell and gorgeous bottle! Have found at marshall's a couple times for great price.
Meaghan T.
Tacoma, WA
It has the most alluring smell. When I spray I want to just eat it all up it smells that amazing!!! I have been complimented dozens of times while wearing this.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I have other Marc Jacobs perfumes but it is by far my Favourite. The sent is light and sweet and stays all day. It is pricy but it really worthes every penny.
Emma  D.
I've been using this perfume for as long as I can remember. The bottle is super cute and displays nicely in my apartment. Not to mention that it smells great!
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
While Daisy is far and away my favorite Marc Jacobs scent, I do enjoy wearing Lola Velvet when I'm looking for a change or feeling particularly sassy that day.