MARC JACOBS Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Amazon*
Carmen B.
I have used this product for a couple of years now and I love it. People always compliment on how well they like the smell. I love the bottle that it comes in also. I wish the price was not as expensive but definitely worth every penny! Great product!
Kenya E.
Nacogdoches, TX
I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! This is my absolute favorite and go to. You can wear it to a fun night out with friends and even on a special date. It smells amazing! When I wear this perfume I know for a fact I smell amazing :)
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
I used to love this perfume. The bottle is so cute, I'd leave it sitting out on my vanity and it was like a little decoration. Marc Jacobs perfumes do not wear well on me though, I can't smell them after 20 minutes
Uriah S.
Lubbock, TX
Smells amazing lasts all day long the only thing I would say if you have sensitive smelling and get head aches easily don't get it it doesn't bother me but it bothers my sister and she's really sesitive to smells.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
i have only ever had this product in a trial size and i liked it while i had it but not enough to repurchase in a bigger size. however it is a very distinct smell and that is something i like in a perfume.
Sneha P.
What I like alot of this product is that it doesn't just last 10 minutes. That oils used to make it actuall makes it last a very long time and blends well with most skin chemistry so you won't smell wierd.
Shantia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a gift and it was one of the best ever! It smells sooooo good! I even bought it again after! I recommend this to anyone and everyone whenever I get a compliment... Which is every time I wear it!
Kelly M.
Warren, MI
Love this! I have had it for more than 3 years, with no changes in the scent other than it doesn't last as long as it used to. Overall, its a sweet floral that mixes with an unknown clean fresh cotton type scent undertone. I've also received lots of compliments on it.
Patricia D.
Beautiful soft scent. Not over powering. Lingers nicely. A very large bottle! What a great deal! I heard they were discontinuing the scent so I bought one to stock up. It smelled amazing.
DInah G.
This is such a beautiful, elegant smell. You can wear this for a great night out to dinner with a date or during the holiday parties. I love all the marc jacobs line fragrances. Pure perfection