Marc Jacobs Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Walmart*
Uriah S.
Lubbock, TX
Smells amazing lasts all day long the only thing I would say if you have sensitive smelling and get head aches easily don't get it it doesn't bother me but it bothers my sister and she's really sesitive to smells.
Sneha P.
What I like alot of this product is that it doesn't just last 10 minutes. That oils used to make it actuall makes it last a very long time and blends well with most skin chemistry so you won't smell wierd.
maddie h.
Boulder, CO
i have only ever had this product in a trial size and i liked it while i had it but not enough to repurchase in a bigger size. however it is a very distinct smell and that is something i like in a perfume.
Shantia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was a gift and it was one of the best ever! It smells sooooo good! I even bought it again after! I recommend this to anyone and everyone whenever I get a compliment... Which is every time I wear it!
Kelly M.
Warren, MI
Love this! I have had it for more than 3 years, with no changes in the scent other than it doesn't last as long as it used to. Overall, its a sweet floral that mixes with an unknown clean fresh cotton type scent undertone. I've also received lots of compliments on it.
Patricia D.
Beautiful soft scent. Not over powering. Lingers nicely. A very large bottle! What a great deal! I heard they were discontinuing the scent so I bought one to stock up. It smelled amazing.
Dinah G.
This is such a beautiful, elegant smell. You can wear this for a great night out to dinner with a date or during the holiday parties. I love all the marc jacobs line fragrances. Pure perfection
stella s.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this perfume as a gift i didn't like the smell is too strong but the bottle looks really nice on my dresser would never buy but I'm a daisy fan anf dot they are there best seller
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I love the bottle and the name of this perfume. The scent is pretty strong and I would say is more of an evening/winter scent. The scent lasts throughout the night with no need to reapply.
Taylor F.
Frankfort, Illinois
My favorite perfume by far. & I love my perfume! Marc Jacob's is great and I will always recommend. This perfume has an amazing scent and I will keep buying over and over!