MARC JACOBS Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Amazon
Moriah O.
This was my first perfume I ever owned! Very nice floral scent, although I think it is better for the lightly younger crowd. It is able to last through most of the day, although if you're looking to keep the scent strong you may want to reapply once
Ramsha A.
Avenel, NJ
When I first smelled this fragrance I was sold! It smelled heavenly! Once I used this product on myself I was not too fond of how it smelled on my skin. It smells better on my younger sister! I bought this product at Macys. I would recommend testing the product on your skin and letting it sit for a while to see how it smells on you.
Raquel P.
Edinburg, TX
I wasn't as impressed with this fragrance like I thought I would be. I love Marc Jacobs, but they don't last very long and for the price, I don't think it is worth it really. Now MJ Daisy on the other hand? That is worth every penny and I feel like it lasts on me way better.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Quite a pretty sweet fruity floral, My dear neighbour gave me a 50ml bottle with most of the contents still present.

I gravitate towards big orientals and Lola Velvet isn't one of those. I would be inclined to wear it through summer and now winter is approaching here in the southern hemisphere, I probably won't be reaching for it for a few months. Great staying power and silage. Very pretty and stylish bottle.
Madyson M.
Silver Creek, GA
This is a great product. I work with a large department store and I found it going very quickly. Everyone loved it. I love how the bottle looks and the perfume to me isn't to strong. Marc jacobs came out with a great product.
Sarah B.
I love the packaging for this perfume but I do think that the fragrance is a little bit too much for me. Are used to wear this perfume all of the time when I was in high school and early college but did find that it began to give me headaches.
mckenzie c.
Birmingham, AL
Lola Velvet by Marc Jacobs for Women is an amazing sent. You can literally wear it for any occasion. Its sophisticated enough to be worn to a party, or jut as your everyday signature fragrance. My one complaint is the bottle. It looks like someting a teenager would have, but i bought it for the sent, not the bottle
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
Out of all the Lola perfumes that Marc Jacobs has put out I think this one smells the best. It stays on you long too. It has the same kind of scent with a more soft side to it. It's one you should save for a good date night.
Laryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this perfume. Non-floral scent that is strong but not overwhelming. It is absolutely versatile with body chemistries (It smells good on me, my mother, and my sister.) Definitely a beautiful fragrance. Great gift!
Brenda B.
I enjoy there perfumes so figured why not and purchase this one. I loved the bottle gorgeous top! The perfume itself not a huge fan. It does last but the fragrance itself could use work. I won't be a repeat purchaser.