MARC JACOBS Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Amazon
Kim H.
I don't usually wear perfume, but I just loved this fragrance so much that I bought it. The smell is so fruity and sweet, it's so versatile. The fragrance is even soft enough that I can even wear it everyday. I bought it from sephora and do intend to go back and buy it again when I run out.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
I get the undertones very mildly but other than that, this is a very generic fruity floral. Longevity is actually not too bad though, and I can still smell it after applying around 8hrs ago. Very safe, very average. I would recommend to people who are still finding their signature scent.
Afra K.
I love perfumes and this one is just amazing! It keeps your fragrance intact and make you seem fresh all day long. You wouldn't even require retouching your perfume for long as it does the job for about 8-10 hours and that too during a busy day. It's an amazing product by Marc Jaaocbs
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
Me encanta su olor es muy delicioso aunque si te hechas mucho te puede marear yo le doy 4 estrellas porque la prove por una semana y me estaba dando alergias y la regale y a la persona que se la regale si le ha ido muy buen usandola me ha dicho que no le marea ni nasa
Vicky S.
Adore the scent of this, I feel like this is a classic Marc Jacobs scent that is perfect for a gift as it has a beautiful smell and the bottle itself is very unique. However since its more on the pricy side, its a perfume that can only be worn once a while
Emma P.
Edmonton, Alberta
The bottle design is incredibly beautiful and I bought the fragrance with an awesome tote bag, however the scent is too strong for me. I was expecting a light and floral scent, however the scent is strong and only a little bit is needed to last most of the day. I like the fragrance, however I won't be buying it again.
Merlyna D.
me encantan son mi favoritos productos los amo me encanta usarlo siempre lo uso no hay dia que no lo use es mi preferido mi esencial realmente el olor es hermoso muy bello esta precioso es que realmente el olor mmm es espectacular lo amo en lo personal un muy buen producto.
Aracely C.
Mexico
Me encanta el olor es asombroso, normalmente me gusta cualquier tipo de perfume pero este esta entre mis favoritos, que más quisiera yo que tener otro de estos es genial y lo recomiendo mucho la verdad. Besos.
Legend L.
Mill Creek, NS
This is by far the most amazing selling perfume I own. It lasts all day and it is on the pricey side, you will not regret it, it is a very cute bottle and you don't need a lot. Only one spray and you are good to go for hours, I would recommend buying this.
Angela N.
The packeging was the atraction, the brand had me thinking and when I smelled I thought: I just have to have this! The scent lasts for more than 24 hours. The bottle just makes me want to use it every time I see it! I will make sure to buy this again!