Marc Jacobs Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Walmart*
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
Me encanta su olor es muy delicioso aunque si te hechas mucho te puede marear yo le doy 4 estrellas porque la prove por una semana y me estaba dando alergias y la regale y a la persona que se la regale si le ha ido muy buen usandola me ha dicho que no le marea ni nasa
Vicky S.
Adore the scent of this, I feel like this is a classic Marc Jacobs scent that is perfect for a gift as it has a beautiful smell and the bottle itself is very unique. However since its more on the pricy side, its a perfume that can only be worn once a while
Emma P.
Edmonton, Alberta
The bottle design is incredibly beautiful and I bought the fragrance with an awesome tote bag, however the scent is too strong for me. I was expecting a light and floral scent, however the scent is strong and only a little bit is needed to last most of the day. I like the fragrance, however I won't be buying it again.
Merlyna D.
me encantan son mi favoritos productos los amo me encanta usarlo siempre lo uso no hay dia que no lo use es mi preferido mi esencial realmente el olor es hermoso muy bello esta precioso es que realmente el olor mmm es espectacular lo amo en lo personal un muy buen producto.
Aracely C.
Mexico
Me encanta el olor es asombroso, normalmente me gusta cualquier tipo de perfume pero este esta entre mis favoritos, que más quisiera yo que tener otro de estos es genial y lo recomiendo mucho la verdad. Besos.
Legend L.
Mill Creek, NS
This is by far the most amazing selling perfume I own. It lasts all day and it is on the pricey side, you will not regret it, it is a very cute bottle and you don't need a lot. Only one spray and you are good to go for hours, I would recommend buying this.
Angela N.
The packeging was the atraction, the brand had me thinking and when I smelled I thought: I just have to have this! The scent lasts for more than 24 hours. The bottle just makes me want to use it every time I see it! I will make sure to buy this again!
Avaneet P.
Lovely scent, it is very long wearing and can easily be a go to scent for anybody. The packaging is very ute and it would make the perfect gift for birthdays. A nice floral and fruity scent and one of my own firm favorites. I recommend to anyone.
Laura F.
favourite perfume i actually had a cat named lola and this perfume is almost as sweet as her. The bottle is absoloutely gorgeous and it smells amazing, you should definately buy this it smells so nice, you will not regret buying this product!
Kayla F.
Kingston, ON
This is one of my favourite every day scents. It is a lighter scent, and it smells very sweet. It lasts all day and I always get complements on it. The bottle is adorable as well!