Marc Jacobs Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Buy on Walmart*
Ley R.
Maumelle, AR
Smells very delightful. Great fragrance to wear everyday or for a night out on the town.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love their perfume not to strong and not to over the top just right but elegant
Angela R.
Manchester, NH
A heavenly scent, people are constantly asking me the name of the perfume when I wear it.
Aranza C.
This perfume smells fantastic, is very different and I love it!
I recommend it, worth
Michelle L.
Such a great fragrance for all occasions and it lasts on your body and it smells good
Emi M.
I love this perfume. The scent is amazing and also the presentation is wonderful.
Diana S.
Markham , ON
packaging is great & super cute. the smell is okay, not my go to item but i still reach for it at least once a week. very girly & feminine but not over powering that it makes me feel sick like some perfumes can. long lasting and i would repurchase again. the felt design of the petals can make the product get dusty easily.
Kim H.
I don't usually wear perfume, but I just loved this fragrance so much that I bought it. The smell is so fruity and sweet, it's so versatile. The fragrance is even soft enough that I can even wear it everyday. I bought it from sephora and do intend to go back and buy it again when I run out.
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
I get the undertones very mildly but other than that, this is a very generic fruity floral. Longevity is actually not too bad though, and I can still smell it after applying around 8hrs ago. Very safe, very average. I would recommend to people who are still finding their signature scent.
Afra K.
I love perfumes and this one is just amazing! It keeps your fragrance intact and make you seem fresh all day long. You wouldn't even require retouching your perfume for long as it does the job for about 8-10 hours and that too during a busy day. It's an amazing product by Marc Jaaocbs