MARC JACOBS Lola Velvet Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nikki S.

BY MARC JACOBS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS LOLA VELVET by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray for WomenWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I wasn’t in love with this, kind of sucks I spent the money on it without smelling it first. I gave it to my mom and she really enjoys it, we have the tendency to have completely opposite taste in perfume.
Ashley M.
Tuscaloosa
This has been my favorite perfume. Too bad I spilled it! It lasts all day! Do not spray it on your clothes bc it lasts through washings too. It’s perfect for going out! Not too strong, but a scent that grows as compliments you. Plus, the bottle is gorgeous!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has sensual, distinct floral nodes (specifically peony) and it seems to last on my skin for a long time. I purchased it from Sephora, and in comparison to other perfumes I feel like it's reasonably priced.
Luisa R.
la bonita adolescencia y aunque se que aun soy joven no se.. me lleva a esa epoca, tiene un delicioso aromo super girly como a flores ricas pero se adapta a mi edad por que siento que lo picoso es como jugueton en mi no se si me explico.. ante otras frangancias que podria encontrar decido invertir en esta.me gusta mucho Editar

lola es ese perfume que me devuelve a la bonita adolescencia y aunque se que aun soy joven no se.. me lleva a esa epoca, tiene un delicioso aromo super girly como a flores ricas pero se adapta a mi edad por que siento que lo picoso es como jugueton en mi no se si me explico.. ante otras frangancias que podria encontrar decido invertir en esta.me gusta mucho

Lola is that perfume that returns me to the beautiful adolescence and although I know that I'm still young I do not know ... it takes me to that time, it has a delicious aroma super girly like rich flowers but it adapts to my age because I feel that it picoso It is as playful in me I do not know if I explain myself .. before other francas that I could find I decide to invest in this.I like it a lot
Rabia K.
Anaheim, CA
i love this perfume. its light and fresh. smells great on me. i get many compliments. i am a first time user and may buy again if i run out but the thing is i am always up for trying new perfumes. so even if i dont buy it its not because i didnt like it. its because i want to try a new and different perfume.
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
This was probably one of the first Marc Jacobs scents that I ever owned. I really liked this smell and it was a step up from the super sweet ones that I had tried before. It made me curious about the other Marc Jacobs products so I bought other scents.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
I recently got this as a gift for Christmas and I am in love! I'm not sure of the price and I am a first time user but I love it! I will definitely be buying some more of this and would recommend it to others.
Melissa E.
Taneytown, MD
Light and fragrance last all day without tons of reapplications. Packaging is beautiful. Bottle hold more than it looks. And this perfume lasts awhile so worth the price.
Kaetlin B.
Emporia, KS
Was not a fan, it smelled like a 5th grader stole her grandmothers perfume and put it in her lunchbox but while on the bus sat on and crushed it all. It smells like something I'd get at target or Walmart for $10 tops. Very sad because I love the brand just not this product!
Rachel J.
Beautiful packaging and bottle. The top portion design, shaped as a flower of different colors, is beautiful on my vanity. The fragrance is floral and fresh and long lasting.

Amazon