BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lola Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml For Women By Marc Jacobs. Lola Is An Intoxicating Swirl Of Rich Layers Wrapping The Skin In Sensuous Florals Blooming With A Signature Note Of Fuchsia Peony. The fragrance is Playfully Alluring And Irresistibly Tempting.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

• Since this is discontinued is there any way I can buy it??4 Answers
  • Which of Marc Jacob's perfumes your most favorite?5 Answers
  • Hi everybody could tell me what smell has this fragranceM...1 Answers
Bianca C.
So sad to hear this is discontinued! I received this as a Christmas gift and love the way is smells. I tend to not like scents that are super sweet but more floral or clean. This is a great balance of floral. Long lasting and just really great smelling overall
Lela P.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is incredibly distinct and unique. Its floral, but not in an annoying way. I really love it and will definitely purchase the next time i see it! Its a perfect spring/summer scent (hence the packaging)
Heather S.
Milton, DE
This scent can be a bit intriguing.  I would mostly recommend for an evening scent.  Its a very strong scent and it's very long lasting.  The bottle is absolutely gorgeous but can take up a lot of space with the small flower at the top.  The scent is beautiful and I would recommend.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Lola has been my signature fragrance for the past six years, and I absolutely adore it. Musky and floral without being overpowering, just a little bit goes a long way and lasts beautifully. The bottle is a gorgeous shade of purple with a flower-like topper, it looks just as pretty as it smells. Worth the investment!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a very sexy and seductive floral scent that is long lasting. This is a parfum which is one step down from pure fragrance so the fact that it is long lasting and you only need a little to go a long way and last the day is to be expected.
The bottle is adorable and would look perfect on any vanity table.
The amount you need to use daily gives this perfume the price of very cheap perfumes since it lasts so long because you use so little.
If you're looking for a sweet, feminine, floral smell thats still has a sexy and seductive side just like you this is going to be the perfume for you.
Savannah P.
Lola is a sweet floral fragrance that is well-suited for younger women and teenagers. It is light, inoffensive, pretty, and flirty. Lola can be worn during any season but wears best during the daytime in the spring and summer. On my skin, Lola begins very sweet and fruity. After a while, the fragrance turns into a less sweet floral with notes of vanilla and musk. I generally prefer heavy, warm, woody, oriental, and gourmand fragrances; however, Lola is a nice fruity floral fragrance that I'm happy to have in my collection. Overall, I would recommend this fragrance if you like fruity florals.
Sarah P.
I adore the scent of this perfume!! It is long lasting and floral scents are my absolute favorite. I gave it 4 stars because while the bottle is super cute and unique, it just isn’t very practical and this perfume is difficult to travel with. Sometimes it gets a little too heavy too and will topple over. I’m not a huge fan of roller balls because I find I go through them so quickly and they’re very expensive for a little amount of product which is why I will keep purchasing the big bottle. So I don’t travel with it but it is really amazing!!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
I really like this fragrance for a night out with my man. Its a little bit more sultry but its not too strong. It last the entire night and makes me feel a little sassy! The bottle is beautiful and i love having it sit on my counter. I would highly recommend this product for when your wanting to feel a little more sexy!
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I purchased this perfume for a friend for Christmas and had no idea how it smelled (I got it at Ross). I am in love!!!! It is so light and does not bother me. I usually hate perfume, but I am definitely going to buy this for myself or at least my hubby will. I also like the shape of the bottle.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
I love Marc Jacob's Lola, it has a woodsy scent which I think is perfect for Autumn or winter. I really like the bottle it's modern, high end and artsy like all Marc Jacobs things when this perfume ran out I had a hard time recycling it, it was too cute to get rid of.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who here keeps the pretty bottle??
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
As anyone ever bought Dots by Marc Jacobs? I want to know if the scent remains for more than 2 hours. I 1st smelled it at my local drugstore and I immediately fell in love.
Claudia C.
Is this perfume worth the price? I'm concerned about paying for a perfume that is not good
Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
Where can I purchase this at an affordable price?
Jessica C.
Which of Marc Jacob's perfumes your most favorite?