BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #80 in Fragrance for Her

Lola Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml For Women By Marc Jacobs. Lola Is An Intoxicating Swirl Of Rich Layers Wrapping The Skin In Sensuous Florals Blooming With A Signature Note Of Fuchsia Peony. The fragrance is Playfully Alluring And Irresistibly Tempting.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Kelli W.
I'm really on the fence about this fragrance. I got the rollerball at Marshall's or some similar store because it was a big brand so why not? At first I liked it, most floral fragrances go powdery on my skin but this one doesn't. This one is somehow warm and soft. Somewhat elegant but not at all dated. Unique to anything I own and to some extent to anything I've smelled. But, it's so strong and I find I prefer it if I "cut" it with a bright/citrus scent. For awhile it gave me headaches but I lost it in a purse for some months and now I use it without the headaches. Basically I like it but I don't? I can't describe it but it's so distinct that I feel like I should.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
I had always been intrigued by this bottle and fragrance when shopping big retailers or specialty beauty shops ...my only problem was the price... problem solved a few weeks ago when I stopped by a local TJ Maxx. The bottle was the large size and was over 50 % off than at the big retailers. I jumped at the chance and I am amazed with how well this fragrance works on my skin. Lola by Marc Jacobs makes me feel young and flirty in a very sophisticated way. This will be my go to this Summer day and night.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this perfume! It seems lately all of the great fragrances are for men. I have been waiting on a non-floral perfume that matches my body chemistry since Obsession came out (yes, that long!) . I am worried that they are discontinuing it. I was so happy to find it here on Amazon that i purchased 2! And at a great price, sent out and received quickly, not testers, in their original packaging. Thank you!!!
Lyn W.
Marc Jacobs Lola Eau de Parfum Spray - 100ml is awesome! The smell is amazing and people are always walking up to me to find out what fragrance I am wearing. The bottle is so beautiful and I keep it each time that I run out to remind me to go to the store to purchase more! This is a definite Fragrance of choice for me!

Thanks, Marc Jacobs for the outstanding lines of Fragrances...keep them coming!
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
My signature scent. not overbearing, not overly floral and not headache inducing. its hard to pinpoint exactly what this smells like... other than delicious. I get compliments EVERY time I wear this. It lasts all day, love getting a whiff of it at the end of a long day. It's expensive and I wish the bottle was slightly bigger for the price, I wear it every day so it runs out quickly.
Katherine L.
This is the most alluring seductive fragrance. I am obsessed with it. Every time I wear it I have at least 5 people tell me how good I smell and it just evokes a powerful feminine sensuality. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever. Its design is also very cute although the topper seems a bit too big and heavy. I'll keep buying this as long as they make it.
Liz P.
I bought this with a rollerball so that I can carry it around me and use it as needed. It smells great and lasts a long time, long enough that I don't even have to reapply! It's a very strong floral smell so if you're not a fan, I wouldn't rec. Could've gone away with buying the full size version but if you're skeptical to buy it, this travel friendly size works too!
victoria k.
I fell in love with Marc Jacobs fragrances when I bought my first one which was Lola. It smelled good in the bottle and even better on my skin. I bought the travel spray too so I could use it on the go. My only wish is that is lasted on my skin for longer. I feel like I have to spray it throughout the day because the smell disappears quicker than other scents.
Kimberly E.
Glendale, NY
By far my favorite scent for every day use. I purchased this perfume completely spontaneously, I saw the bottle and it just called out to me, the price was decent for a brand like Marc Jacobs and the bottle was so adorable to have on my vanity. So far I have not stopped using this perfume. It lasts all day and smells just so young and fresh.
Taylor F.
South Bend, IN
While this is definitely a quality perfume that has incredible staying power, you have to really be a cupcakes and vanilla sugar person to enjoy smelling this all day. I am not a cupcakes and vanilla sugar person. The smell is very strong, so if you do buy it, you probably only need one spray to keep you smelling good though the day.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who here keeps the pretty bottle??
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
As anyone ever bought Dots by Marc Jacobs? I want to know if the scent remains for more than 2 hours. I 1st smelled it at my local drugstore and I immediately fell in love.
Claudia C.
Is this perfume worth the price? I'm concerned about paying for a perfume that is not good
Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
Where can I purchase this at an affordable price?
Jessica C.
Which of Marc Jacob's perfumes your most favorite?