MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMarc Jacobs
Lola By for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 34-Ounce/100 Ml

Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml

Lola Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml For Women By Marc Jacobs. Lola Is An Intoxicating Swirl Of Rich Layers Wrapping The Skin In Sensuous Florals Blooming With A Signature Note Of Fuchsia Peony. The fragrance is Playfully Alluring And Irresistibly Tempting.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Lola; Marc Jacobs; Eau de parfum spray 3.4 oz/100 ml; A warm floral bouquet with a signature note of luscious fuchsia peony; An electrifying, over-the-top bouquet exploding from the bottle; This item is not a Tester

Is there any perfume that smells like the discontinued Lola by Marc Jacobs? Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml ?
For ANYONE who SAW & ANSWERED MY POLL REGARDING whether YOU L💜VE Marc Jacobs Lola vs Marc Jacobs Oh Lola💗!!??? Could you please let me know your reasons on why you prefer "LOLA" or "OH LOLA" best? Please & thank you in advance! Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml OR Oh Lola By Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Women 💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜💗💜
I created a poll which Fragrance was better between Marc Jacobs Lola & Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Lola was my family perfume(or in the top 2) For many years! From 2009 to 2013! I loved it the second I smelled it & was obviously drawn to the beauty of the bottle! I haven't smelled it in 7 yrs or so! I purchased it today & I thought the smell was lovely but it smelled very mature & there was something more strong in a bad way I never noticed when i was 26 to 33! Now I am debating on maybe ordering the Oh Lola & I HAVE NEVER SMELLED THIS ONE! PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE, I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! I typically where Juicy Couture Viva la Rose, La Fleur, Or viva la Juicy, Victoria's Secret Bombshell, & I layer a spritz of each with a spritz of Bath & Body Works Hawaii (limited edition), B&BW's Rose Mist, & layered with Pink Coco Zen Vanilla Body Lotion and Body wash! I get asked what I'm wearing all day & I just say a mixture of great scents! Because I use a spray each of so many scents! I love anything Coconut, Tahitian, & Vanilla mixed(usually Bath & Body Works Body Mists & LOVE VIVA LA ROSE! So it is safe to say I love florals, clean scents, notes of peony , vanilla, coconut, coconut water, rose, & other's but thse are my favorite notes! If you have ANY EXPERIENCE BETWEEN TRYING BOTH LOLA & OH LOLA BY MARC JACOB'S, please all feedback is greatly APPRECIATED & THANKFUL!! Thanks so much!! BETWEEN Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml & Oh Lola By Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz Women ...zip you've PERSONALLY OWNED BOTH OR HAD BOTH, PLEASE HELP!!! I'VE NEVER SMELT OH LOLA & I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BOTH OR 2 LOLA'S??? ALL FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!💜❤💗❤💜💗💜
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml!
Bassma A.
Arlington
Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml uploaded by Bassma A.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite perfume ever I used before 4 years it’s very beautiful I hop to get it again
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
🌺🌷 Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml this has to be one of the prettiest perfume bottles ever, and the scent is even prettier! 🏵️Anytime I wear this I get tons of compliments! 🌼This scent is strong so you only need a couple of spritz and you are good for the day!🌻 I collect Marc Jacobs perfume bottles too! They are gorgeous!🌺 #influenster #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #freshscent #fashionista #ohsosleek #myvanity #marcjacobs #lola #perfume
Michelle O.
Marc Jacobs Lola By Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4-Ounce/100 Ml uploaded by Michelle O.
I loved this sexy, sophisticated perfume so much before it was, sadly, discontinued. I even wrote to Marc Jacobs company right after they discontinued it, begging them to bring it back or tell me if there was extra stock anywhere that I could purchase. No luck. If you know of any perfume that smells just like, or very close to, this phenomenally sexy fragrance please tell me in comments? Thanks!
Nino M.
Brooklyn, NY
love this scent so much!! Every Marc jacobs perfume bottles are super cute. I always get compliments when I wear it. t is one of my favorite fragrances!
Savannah R.
This was one my first perfumes I bought and I still have it to this day . I love how light is is and the smell is so different. It’s a scent you done usually smell . Wish they didn’t take away this perfume .
Julizaid M.
Kissimmee, FL
It is one of the best gifts they have given me, its fragrance is light and lasts all day!
katie V.
Lowell, MI
this is my other signature scent, especially for date night! it makes me feel sexy and beautiful, and i always get compliments when i’m wearing this perfume! marc jacobs knows what he’s doing with perfumes!
jessi. M.
San Marcos, TX
Love this scent so much! Floral and fun without being overpowering and lasts a long time.
Annette G.
Commerce, GA
This is a nice floral, light scent. It’s perfect for summertime use. I do feel like it’s easy to overuse it though and make yourself smell sickly sweet. I adore the bottle and flower top, the only downfall is it’s hard to travel with.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Use to enjoy this scent doesn't work for a lot of people but for me it was great. Cute packaging. Long lasting sweet and floral smell. A little went a long way. I had one large bottle and it lasted me a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bessie B.