BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

shraddha n.
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
I was actually looking for the grapefruit, and have been for the last 2 years. Havent been able to find it anywhere so I thought I would try the lemon. OMG! Yummy! Citrusy, and lovely.. Not overpowering or sicky sweet at all.. Just really nice, uplifting but still calming.. And I get lots of compliments on it from guys and gals.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Oxford, MS
I enjoyed this scent for a daily wear scent, I used the entire product. However, I would never use this product for a night out. The scent is very mild and not too memorable. However, it's incredibly pleasant. I would wear this to work, run errands, or in any situation where I would be in a crowd. It's not overpowering.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lafayette, LA
Best birthday present ever! I get compliments on this scent all the time! The lemon scent is light and breezy. I was worried about it smelling like cleaner but it does not. It is the perfect spring/summer scent. I will be purchasing another bottle in the future.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI
I absolutely love this perform! Is one of the bests performs that I have ever bought in my life! Everyone loves the smell and it lasts for 2 days in a row! The price is great, its not too cheap and not too expesinve. I would defnetly buy it again! I recommend
Carla H.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
Wow , this scent is amazing !!!! I love a fresh lemon scent and this perfume does not disappoint . This perfume gives you a nice fresh citrus scent . The scent is light and not to heavy . Perfect for daytime . Very high quality , I would def buy this again .
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Rosedale, NY
I love this scent reminds me of a warm summer day, scent is clean and fresh, smell lingers all day, would not recommend to wear to an outdoor event because it will attract bugs with its sweet scent, but I love this perfume.
Elise V.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this scent! Very soft citrus scent, give the perfume a nice clean yet sharp scent. I say this is a great investment if you're looking for a great new scent. Love how you can smell if without it being too overpowering.
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
Anaheim, CA
This is my all time favorite fragrance. The scent is light but not too too light. My mom worn this my whole life, so this fragrance will always brings back memories.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great little fragrance. I was given a sample at a local beauty store. Smells fabulous! I would possible purchase this in the future
Annick B.
Annick B.
Lo adoro me encanta la fragancia del limon. Tiene un hermoso frasco para lis que nos encanta coleccionarlos. Dura una buena duracion la fragsncia