Mariska K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Send Nudes, Flaming-oh! more...
I received this product and wasn't disappointed. It is a thicker crayon style but isn't too thick to where it is uncomfortable to hold. The packaging is pretty basic but looks high nice and sleek with the black and the white font. I received two of these, one in the color send nudes and the other flaming-oh! The flaming-oh isn't my style, it is a very bright pink color. So I will probably be gifting that one. The send nudes is a beautiful darker nude, almost in the maroon family. The product itself is super creamy, but it dries down pretty quickly and looks matte. The product does not move once it is dry! I was very surprised. I felt like it was super creamy and would probably have bad transfer but it does not! My only complaint is that the cap shoved down when it was in my bag so it smooched some of the product up into the cap and obviously the point is a little more flat now. But, I wear this almost daily and I feel like the formula is so wearable and functional that I would definitely recommend. 4 stars because of the cap and the price point is a little high for one lippie but it is Marc Jacobs and if you are looking for something with a good formula, give this a go!