Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon

Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon

WhhT is the transfer like?
Has anyone with celiac disease had a reaction to Marc Jacobs lip products?
Is this product smooth or is it drying? Does it feather?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon!
Product Highlights
These lip crayons are so smooth and creamy. My lips feel hydrated and it lasts all day! I would recommend these lipsticks to every lipstick lover! You need these in your collection!!! [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-le-marc-liquid-lip-crayon]in reviews
Oh my gosh! I just got my complimentary Marc Jacobs Beauty box from Influenster and wow!! This liquid lip crayon is so easy to apply and smooth. It is like velvet on your lips! The crayons on super pigmented and bright. It is super lightweight too and not heavy! Worth a splurge! I am defiantly going to buy more!!!in reviews
Marc jacobs is one of my favourite brands I do really trust them and those lipsticks arecfascinating they are long lasting they have a smooth texture to moisturize the lips and to leave a vival sexy colorin reviews
...anywhere near shear. It’s a deep nude with purple undertones and a gold metallic shimmer. It’s definitely a satiny matte but doesn’t feel as drying as most matte lips. The smell is nice and pleasant without being too overwhelming. I’ve got a weird thing about scents and this one is pleasant and doesn’t give me a headache. I blotted when I applied it and then put it to the test, it lasted through a nap hours of talking and a milkshake. Ate tacos for dinner and some transferring (rubbed off and I ate it lol). It’s still looking good ate 7 at night and I’m sure I’ve got plenty of time left. I don’t feel dry, actually it’s not too noticeable at all. I’d definitely recommend it and I’m looking into purchasing other colors. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.in reviews
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon absolutely stunning formula, super easy to use. Stays all day in place. Dries down but still is comfy on the lips. I absolutely adore this - there is no smearing/smudging even while wearing those super dark, red/burgundy shades!
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love it. The colors are perfect - it’s easy to apply and stays on for hours. The only thing I don’t love is after a while it starts to harden and rub on in patches but it’s easy enough to wipe off and refresh.
Portland, OR
This lip color brought me back to the 90's! The application was smooth and rich with an opaque color pay off. I normally go for matte finishes but I actually loved the slight shimmery sheen. The formula wasn't sticky and was impressively long wearing. For the easy application and amazing color selection, I would definitely recommend these!
Portage, IN
I thought a liquid lip crayon sounds really odd and I was skeptical trying this product but actually really liked this formula! It stayed on really well, even through eating!
Spokane, WA
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon uploaded by Brianna D.
Beautiful bright hot pink color and the feeling was super soft when putting on, almost like butter! It didnt feel like liquid but went on just as smooth and easy. I received flaming-oh and send nudes and I actually prefer flaming-oh. When I put it on I was actually surprised by the color and how pretty it was! The packaging was really sleek. I love how it shined when hit by light. It lasted about half the day, after that didn't seem as bright from when I first applied. I received this product complimentary for review.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Creamy, smooth lip crayon. The colors are great. It is the perfect size crayon, not too thin or fat, and glides on so smoothly for the perfect liner/lipstick in one. Great product
Monroe, MI
I loooove this product! It is easily one of my favorite lip products. It goes on so smooth, it doesn’t dry out my lips as much as other products, the color is very bright! The container is very sleek looking as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a lip product that stays on.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I LOVE this product. Not only is this product high-end, but the pigmentation and formula is amazing. I love that the product has a variety of colors to choose from for the occasion. The formula is very creamy and does not smudge around the face. This is the first lip crayon I have loved.
Cleveland, OH
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon uploaded by Jenny S.
This is a such a great lipstick! Marc Jacobs never fails with their lipsticks. I love this shimmer to this lipstick and this plum color is great for fall! Overall, it is long lasting and can easily be reapplied. I would definitely purchase again.
Gastonia, NC
This is more of a lip crayon than a lipstick. It did not stay on very long and the color is bland. After you use the tip, it is hard to apply.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Henderson, NV
il y a 3 ans
Destiny B. il y a 3 ans
Yes and no. It has very few colors, and was drying but had a great packaging and long lasting color.