Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
Liquid Lip In A Stick. One-swipe Color. 16h Luxe Longwear.
Rewrite The (Lipstick) Rules:
Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon Is Everything You Love About A Liquid Lipstick In A Creamy Crayon.
This Creamy Crayon Melts Into Lips With A Lightweight Liquid Sensation, Providing Powerful One-swipe Color With Bold Impact. A Dose Of Innovative "Ghost Pearl" Gives The Matte Look A Dimensional Sheen For A Never-before-seen Finish. With The Perfect Amount Of Playtime, You Get The Best Of Both Worlds: Instant Color That Lasts For 16 Luxurious Hours Of Longwear.The Bold, High-pigmented Shades Feel Creamy And Comfortable And Won't Dry Or Settle Into Lines. The Crayon Offers Total Control For Effortless Application. It's Easier Than Ever To Shape And Fill Your Lips. Have It Both Ways... Now You Never Need To Choose Between A Traditional Lipstick Or A Liquid Again With This New Innovation.Each Shade Has A Precise Dose Of Innovative "Ghost Pearl" In A Complementary Or Contrast Tint To Give Lips Added Dimension. The Sublty Shimmering Effect Becomes More Visible At Certain Angles Or Lighting To Give Lips A Modern, Never-before-seen Finish.Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon Shades.
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "These lip crayons are so smooth and creamy. My lips feel hydrated and it lasts all day! I would recommend these lipsticks to every lipstick lover! You need these in your collection!!! [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-le-marc-liquid-lip-crayon]" in 97 reviews
- "Oh my gosh! I just got my complimentary Marc Jacobs Beauty box from Influenster and wow!! This liquid lip crayon is so easy to apply and smooth. It is like velvet on your lips! The crayons on super pigmented and bright. It is super lightweight too and not heavy! Worth a splurge! I am defiantly going to buy more!!!" in 89 reviews
- "Marc jacobs is one of my favourite brands I do really trust them and those lipsticks arecfascinating they are long lasting they have a smooth texture to moisturize the lips and to leave a vival sexy color" in 60 reviews
- "Marc jacobs is one of my favourite brands I do really trust them and those lipsticks arecfascinating they are long lasting they have a smooth texture to moisturize the lips and to leave a vival sexy color" in 58 reviews
- "I received this product and like the simple clean packaging. Just a little black and white box with beautifully simple design. The actual product is a beautiful smooth black plastic with a large graphic circle that is the color of the product. I love that you don’t need to open it so you can see the color of the product. The lip snaps into place so you don’t have to worry about it getting everything in your purse coated with it. It also has a twist bottom to expose more product, love this because most crayons/chunky pencils use a sharpener and I can never find mine when I need it. My shade is send nudes and it’s a deeper color than I would of thought. It comes shapes to a soft point(almost equal with most lipstick) but I would like it a bit more pointed so that I can have more definition with it. Applied like a dream, super creamy and buttery. Loads of color payout, definitely not anywhere near shear. It’s a deep nude with purple undertones and a gold metallic shimmer. It’s definitely a satiny matte but doesn’t feel as drying as most matte lips. The smell is nice and pleasant without being too overwhelming. I’ve got a weird thing about scents and this one is pleasant and doesn’t give me a headache. I blotted when I applied it and then put it to the test, it lasted through a nap hours of talking and a milkshake. Ate tacos for dinner and some transferring (rubbed off and I ate it lol). It’s still looking good ate 7 at night and I’m sure I’ve got plenty of time left. I don’t feel dry, actually it’s not too noticeable at all. I’d definitely recommend it and I’m looking into purchasing other colors. I received this product complimentary for review purposes." in 21 reviews
I have tried this in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (like everyone else on the planet), So Rouge (the VIB Rouge gift a couple years ago), Dashing, Infamous, and I have Slow Burn and Je T'Aime coming so I'll update once I've tried those. KKBB is a medium pink berry that I makes for a brighter, darker every day color. It's not so bright you can't pull it off but it's clearly lipstick and clearly not your lips. I really like it a lot. Infamous is like the softer, less berry little sister. Infamous is great casual day, throw it on with no make up and brightens my face color. It's got a hint of brightness to it that wakes up my face. I purchased this one specifically to act as an every day color. Dashing is a slightly berry leaning medium to dark red. I don't wear much red, but I love this red so much. It's a happy red. It looks almost velvety when I apply it and it lasts forever on the lips. So Rouge is very close to Dashing, it's the same depth of color, more glossy, and slightly red brown compared to Dashing's berry tone. I actually picked up Dashing looking for a dupe for So Rouge as you cannot buy it full sized. I really wish they would release So Rouge because it's beautiful slightly dark neutral red. It's the red lipstick that convinced me I could actually pull off reds. Slow Burn came in a Sephora perk and I have tried it on once so I can really only comment on the color. It's a muted beige pink. It reminds me of Bobbi Brown Bare Pink or MAC Mmmmmm. Sort of Kylie Jenner. Less pink the MAC Faux, more pink and less grey than MAC Blankety. It's a really lovely lighter nude. Je T'Aime is one I ordered and don't have yet but I tried it on in the store. It's a muted red, which means it's brighter but not full red. I've been looking for a color like this for a long time. Something fun and bright, but easy to wear and casual. I'm super excited for this one.
For reference, some of my other favorite lipstick formulas are MAC Amplified crèmes and NARS Audacious lipsticks. I like MUFE a lot as well. I will say this line is very pink and red and berry. There are very few nude and peachy lipsticks, there are some browns. But lipsticks like MAC kind a sexy, MAC shy girl, and NARS Bridgette are my HG's and there is nothing in this line even in the same universe as those shades. I love this formula so I hunted for shades that would work for me. It's was actually good for me because it got me to try things I don't normally wear but I love them all. And if you need a red lipstick, this line will definitely have one for you as it carries every variation of red you can think of.
They truly are as described, a liquid lip crayon. The color is extremely pigmented. I would recommend applying to the inner portion of the lips and then taking your time with the outer portion or using a brush to apply the outer edge for the deeper colors or put the crayon in the freezer a couple minutes prior to application. In California where I live the crayons are so pigmented they practically melt onto the lips and one stroke equals full color payoff.
Each shade has at least a slight pearl to them. How Rouge is a gorgeous orange-red. It is show-stopping. I am constantly complimented when I wear this shade. The formula is so comfortable it feels like you're wearing nothing but your lips feel moisturized. They take probably 30 minutes to set down, but once they're set down they don't really budge - but they're not wear-like-iron. If you rub back-and-forth, they will smudge. You just don't have to worry about normal wear - I get all day wear with this. They don't bunch up are crack - you can reapply easily over product.
The cap clicks into place, so it won't come off in your bag. The product twists up, and twists back down.
I can't believe people aren't talking about these more. They're absolutely luxurious and wonderful.
I was super excited to try these! I am always on the hunt for better lipsticks, especially ones that are both moisturizing and long-lasting. I can definitely say that the Marc Jacobs lip crayons deliver on both of these qualities! The application feels like butter (soft and smooth) and reminds me of the way some chapsticks apply (except with color). The colors are super pigmented and I don't have to add additional layers, which I love. I recommend using a corresponding lip liner around the edges of your lips because I accidentally smudged one of the corners and it became a little feathery, but that can be avoided with the right application. I can definitely see myself using these if they were in different colors. The only problem I had with them is that I did not like the colors that were sent. I have very thin small lips and typically do not wear bold or dark lip colors (so the Plum color was way too dark and bright on me). I thought I would have more luck with the Sends Nude color as it is more neutral, but it turned out being pretty dark and very brown on my lips. It also had a extra shimmer in it that the Plum color did not have and I don't really like that. Even if the color was matte, I don't think I would wear it that often because of how dark it is in contrast to my pale skin tone. I ended up not using these as often as I predicted and when I did it was when I mixed it with some of my other pale lipsticks to balance out the dark colors. The scent is awesome! It smells sweet but in a yummy and good way. I like the packaging. With other lipsticks, sometimes the color can come out the side (especially liquid lipsticks) and that can get all over my makeup bag or purse. The lids on these lip crayons make them much easier to travel with. It lasted well throughout the night (comparably similar to some of my liquid lipsticks) but when it faded it was soft and not flaky or dry. Overall, I really liked getting to try these and I may consider buying them in a lighter color.
It will last for about 4-6 hours before it starts to feather. Keep in mind this is with no food and drinks (unless drinking with a straw). The product will come off when eating anything containing oil.
On my skin tone, the product look cooler pink than warm nude. I did use a lip pencil to line my lips, but it is not necessary with this product. As always, exfoliate and moisturize your lips prior to applying the product.
If you love liquid lipsticks then you will love these Marc Jacobs Lip Crayons even more, I PROMISE!!
I received these as free samples but all opinions are MINE!
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos