Marc Jacobs Le Marc

Frost Lip Crème

Love the cheetah print but is it worth it ?
Are they worth it ???
How long does it stay?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Le Marc!
Sydney P.
s
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Sydney P.
This is my favorite lipstick ever!! Although I don’t have it right now I have one that’s similar to it and I love you too. I love this lipstick because it over lines my lips and leaves my lips looking plump a natural! so so good, you should def cop!!
Alyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 504 Just Peachy
I LOVE this Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Frost Lipstick in Just Peachy. It’s a great coppery peach color on me. It goes on smoothly and lasts awhile. The formula is great and feels nourishing. I will be buying more Marc Jacobs because of how much I love this lipstick
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
I’m obsessed with this lipstick from Marc Jacobs! First of all the packaging is too cute... the leopard print😍 I also love that the lid is magnetic so it stays on tight. The color is beautiful, goes on nice & really last a long time!
Tram L.
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Tram L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 508 Detox
The color is not as good as I expected! The glitter is absolutely beautiful so I use it as a top layer to other líptick, but the actual color is not show up well. Would not purchase again.
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Iris R.
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Iris R.
Purchased at: Marc Jacobs Beauty
Review for: 504 Just Peachy
Excellent lipstick. I love the color. The pigmenta7is excellent and the creaminess is just amazing. It does crack the lippie and even thought is a bit expensive, but the quality is just terrific. Highly recommended
Gabriela L.
Pomona, CA
Marc Jacobs Le Marc uploaded by Gabriela L.
Review for: 502 Diva
I love the formula, the lack of fragrance, the color, the feel, the packaging - everything! It's comfortable to wear, not drying or sticky. There is no scent, which I LOVE! I have a light complexion with warm golden yellow undertones and dark blond hair and the color looks awesome on me. To top it all off, the packaging is very functional and adorable. The magnetic closure makes it secure so I can pop this in my purse and I don't have to worry about it opening and making a mess. I can't recommend this enough!
Itzel R.
Atwater, CA
Review for: 506 Cher-ished, 504 Just Peachy
I really like both of the colors I purchased. I really like the cherished one for more of a fall look and the lipstick goes on smoothly and doesn’t crack!
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Review for: 500 Sugar Sugar
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I’m so mad that I can’t find it because it was right in my purse because I wore it so much. It’s so buttery and soft and makes my lips look so good! The packaging is to die for, so cute. I love everything about it and want more shades!
Miley S.
Miami , FL
Review for: 502 Diva, 508 Detox, 506 Cher-ished, 504 Just Peachy
Love it ! This product is amazing definitely buying again this was an amazing experience trying out this produc the quality is amazing can't wait to buy it again I'm in love with this amazing product you sure check on it is absolutely amazing ! What are you waiting for?
Jen F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 502 Diva
I ordered this lipstick while it was on sale at Ulta as a bday present to myself. I love the magnetic fancy leopard case! I use this at the center of my lower lip as a finishing touch to highlight and add volume to my lip. The consistency is not thick but also not too sheer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...