MARC JACOBS Honey Spray Pen uploaded by Tiffanie K.

BY MARC JACOBS

Honey by Marc Jacobs is a sunny delicious floral - energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. The fragrance energizes with the freshness of green pear brightened with a splash of fruity punch and juicy mandarin. At the heart of the fragrance is orange blossom, a note of sparkling femininity that mingles with nectars of honeysuckle and peach. Honey, vanilla, and smooth woods dry down to a warm, golden base.

Whitney L.
Hatfield, PA
I love this scent! It's light and floral, but not overpowering. It literally lasts all day! I have a small bottle as well as this spray, and the spray is perfect to keep in your purse for whenever use.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Love it, love it, love it!!!! I personally prefer the rollerball/spray pens to the bigger bottles, because they're more affordable and they're easy to carry around in my purse. This bad boy was EIGHT DOLLARS at T.J. Maxx. The most prominent notes in it are: "pear, mandarin orange and punch;" and the "middle notes are honeysuckle, orange blossom and peach" with "base notes" as "honey, vanilla and woodsy notes" (Fragrantica). In essence, It's the perfect summer-y/spring-y scent!!!
Angie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Everything about this scent says spring. Its light and slightly sweet. I've bought this several times for myself. Everyone I gave this to as a gift loves ot also.
Christian O.
Really like the smell and it last literally all day! The only thing is sometimes the cap comes off for mine, but that's about it! I like how it is small enough to just care around, but honestly you don't need to, because it lady all day, really worth the money!
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this because it is portable, whereas the big bottle is beautiful and you would leave it on your dresser. This can be taken with you to the gym so you don't leave smelling disgusting. I love the scent too, it's very fresh
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
This is my favorite Marc Jacobs sent! My mom knew it was my favorite and bought me the spray pen for Christmas! I love the size,m! I keep it in my purse and it's saved me on multiple times in knowing for sure "I'm not the one who smells On the room" moment! I love the sweet but yet sophisticated smellđź’›
Tammy H.
I love this scent! I have both the big bottle and the spray pen for in my purse. It is pricey so only use for special occasions. Try to buy when I can get it in gift set around chistmas as a gift to myself.
Jodi S.
This is a gorgeous light, sweet (but not too sweet), feminine fragrance which I think is good year round. The compact size of the spray pen and lower price point are advantages of purchasing over the larger bottle, although the larger bottle is stunning!
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay, not only is it compact and just perfect to carry in a clutch, but it smells fantastic! It's like on the borderline of sweet and innocent and seductive in a classy way! Can it get any better than that? And besides it's an regular day or special day scent to wear. Can wear it anytime, anywhere and it will never be too much!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
This is the most beautiful fragrance I have ever smelled. I haven't had the chance to purchase it, but the moment I get the money, I'm buying it. It's soooo good.
Kasey V.
Lorain, OH
Anybody know any thing that smells similar but is cruelty free?