BY MARC JACOBS

Bright Fresh Marc Jacobs Honey was launched by the design house of Marc Jacobs in the year 2013. This fragrance is a sunny delicious floral - energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. This fragrance possesses a blend of pear, mandarin, orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot, honeysuckle, honey, vanilla, and smooth woods. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. It is recommended for casual wear.

MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum
  • "Still really nice even though the scent changed over time, but I find myself reaching for other things before I reach for this. " in 1 review
  • "Honey by Marc Jacobs is my absolute favorite scent ever." in 1 review
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
Honey by Marc Jacobs is one of my Top Tier fragrances!!  It's a springy, soft slightly sweet scent that is long lasting and moderately priced for being  a luxury fragrance. Sadly Marc Jacobs has pulled the fragrance.  I typically buy it from Sephora  or Ulta, but I can't really find it anywhere.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum Is my go to perfume. It has a very casual yet beautiful scent. It isn’t over powering which is what I love, it also doesn’t give me a headache like most other perfumes! And the scent lasts all day on me! Its truly the best smell i recommend it
khari g.
Honey is what i smell in the undertones,a very sweet musk scent,absolutley love it.bought this a coupke weeks ago..i must say its so kong lasting and the scent gathers so many compliments. Will definitely buy again ! My fav in the collection
Dominique H.
Spanish Fort
This is my fiancé’s favorite smell for me. It is a little strong but is his favorite. It is a little pricey but I find it on Groupon all the time for a much cheaper price. I would usually buy Daisy over the Honey.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
I mean, I go by Bee. This scent was a natural fit because of branding alone... but the fragrance itself is REALLY pleasant. It's clean, energizing, and just a little sweet. I love it for daytime wear and, while it feels like it's probably more a spring/summer scent, I expect I'm probably going to keep wearing it all through the winter. It has some warmth to it that makes it just a little special. Like honey!
Abby W.
Bellingham
Mmmm this smells so good and sweet. It’s design is a little smaller than his Dot perfume. I have the full size but I wouldn’t buy it full size unless you find it at a discount. I got mine at Marshalls for $30
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I love this perfume it smells like honey and flowers it has such a unique smell I don’t have anything like this perfume ! Now this Marc Jacobs perfume is more stronger and it lasts on me all day ! The mist is super fine and I purchased this for 80$ at Sephora I love the packaging it has little bees on it because the perfumes name is honey I love the overall concept of this perfume!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love how it blends with me. The bottles design is beautiful! It’s very long lasting. I can’t compare it to anyone else’s perfume. I have bought it again and I love how fresh and smooth the smell feels when smelling me as I pass by.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I first started wearing Marc Jacobs perfume about 3 years ago. Honey was the very first perfume by Marc Jacobs that I tried, and I instantly fell in love with it. I love the cute bottle, and the scent is perfect for me. It doesn’t overwhelm, and I am always complimented on how good I smell when I wear it. I LOVE Marc Jacobs perfumes
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I absolutely love the way this smells! I would love to get it in the full-sized bottle because the little ornamental bees are so adorable! Marc Jacobs carries my favorite perfume scents that are awesome for everyday wear!
Emily S.
I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs fragrances and I need a new Spring perfume. I have Daisy and Lola already, but I'm deciding on Honey and Dot. Which one do you prefer? Is this a good scent for during the day?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Does anyone know of a similar perfume to this? Or others that you like if you like this one? Looking for suggestions for what to try next!
Mary A.
What's your favorite Marc Jacobs fragrance?
Dayana V.
Can anybody describe the scent of this perfume?!? I always see it at Burlington and Ross for an affordable price but I've always wondered what it smelled like
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does it smell like honey?? 😄

back