MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum

Bright Fresh Marc Jacobs Honey was launched by the design house of Marc Jacobs in the year 2013. This fragrance is a sunny delicious floral - energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. This fragrance possesses a blend of pear, mandarin, orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot, honeysuckle, honey, vanilla, and smooth woods. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. It is recommended for casual wear.

MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum Does anyone know any dupes for this perfume? They no longer make it and it’s my absolute favorite scent.
Das beste Frauen Parfüm auf der ganzen Welt. Schade das es nicht mehr im Geschäften gibt :( Habe jedes Monat 2 Stück gekauft..Jetzt gibt es nicht mehr.Nur auf Bestellung
How does this smell ?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
Honey by Marc Jacobs is my absolute favorite scent ever.in reviews
Still really nice even though the scent changed over time, but I find myself reaching for other things before I reach for this. in reviews
Rose V.
Buda, TX
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rose V.
I love this perfume. This is my first marc Jacob’s perfume and it smells very light but very potent. It has floral notes and some may say very old lady like but I like that lol You only need one tiny spray and it will last all day!MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Mark Jacobs Honey is one of my favorite fragrance. The sweet fruity florals airy summery fragrance that reminds me of a summer day. Also the bottle itself is beautiful with it's polka-dot and butterfly design.
Em's Perlitta G.
This product smells so soft, my only concern is that the longevity is not that great. If used in areas that are more prone to perspiration it is worth every spray. The areas that does make it lat a little longer through the day are: inner wrist, inner creases of the elbow, behind ears and neck, and then behind knees. The smell is a soft floral yet elegant fragrance that is not overpowering or to old lady ish. I will continue to purchase. I purchased at Ulta for about $60
Stacy A.
Beckley
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Stacy A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I Absolutely Love this Perfume. It smells so good. I was tickled pink when I walked into TJ Maxx & found it for under $30.00!! This is the first time I’ve ever owned a Marc Jacobs perfume. I most definitely will purchase it again.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tessa F.
I started off by buying a small bottle and really just fell in love with it. So my husband purchased me a larger one for Christmas. The sweet / woodsy scent is perfectly balanced, atleast for my body. The packaging is adorable too. I always get the best compliments and after the initial spray it stays on all day without being overpowering. It is on the expensive end but it's well worth it.
Jane L.
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jane L.
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands for perfume. I love their packaging, so adorable. I love this scent. It's a lovely light floral scent with a bit of citrus undertone. I recommend it highly to those who prefer light, pleasant floral perfum.  Marc Jacobs Honey By Marc Jacobs 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Madison P.
Herriman, UT
I love this scent! So much! It smells fresh and lasts all day long!!!!
I love this scent! So much! It smells fresh and lasts all day long!!!!
Osiris F.
Bradenton, FL
MARC JACOBS Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Osiris F.
In love with this perfume has a really nice smell that lastes all day. I really recommend it and it's not that expensive I bougth it at macy's and had 30% discount I'm almost finish with and would have to get another one really soon in wich I hope I find in a really good price.
Veronica C.
My husband bought this couple years ago for me I like it my husband liked it for me that's why he bought it for me
Yarenny R.
Kissimmee, FL
Cada vez que miro un pote de perfume de Marc Jacobs muero de amor por ellos son hermosos todos sus frascos y su aroma exquisito
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley J.
Manchester, CT
il y a un mois
Mary D. il y a un mois
I loved Honey! I had no idea it was discontinued! 😞
Mamma M.
Lahore
il y a un an
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz How long does the fragrance last? # marcjacobs
April S. il y a un an
For me it lasted about 6-7 hours but I work again office so I don’t sweat or move a lot .
Elizabeth G.
Brea, CA
il y a 2 ans
Did anyone else have problems smelling this at all as in lasting power? I can hardly smell it as soon as I spray it on and I spray A LOT. As I walk out I don’t even smell it anymore. Maybe I got an old or bad one since I bought it at TJ Maxx? Am I the only one? I love and collect many perfumes so I’m confused about this one. (Too bad this one can’t be returned once opened according to store policy)
Kristin Ann S. il y a 2 ans
I have returned an open perfume to TJ’s but I wonder if it’s the manager policy or else new policy because this was awhile ago but another thing your body/olfactory system “nose” gets used to a scent as a protection mechanism to avoid invading scents so maybe it didn’t go with your chemistry or maybe it didn’t last long on your skin. I cannot smell myself after 15 mins with any perfume. Or did you spray it a lot you could have scent fatigue. Try putting it on after a shower with an unscented body lotion and try Vaseline on your pulse points with it then ask people after a couple hours after you can’t smell yourself anymore, if they can smell you!! Lastly it’s entirely possible it’s expired or just sat there awhile. Did you shake it up? Clear the actuator with a bunch of sprays to get any old scent out? I’m so sorry you can’t return it. I don’t know this scent so I’m so sorry I can’t be more of a helpful person! Give it to your little sister or cousin to play with if nothing else.