MARC JACOBS Honey Body Lotion uploaded by Marie M.

BY MARC JACOBS

Sweet. Sassy. Sunny. Honey by Marc Jacobs is a sunny delicious floral - energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. A moisturizing body lotion that hydrates the skin, leaving it lightly scented with the sweet and sunny notes of the original fragrance. For a longer lasting impression, layer it with a spray of Honey Eau de Parfum.

Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a nice fragrant moisturizer. I pair it with the honey Perfume for a scent that will last all day. It has a lovey warm and light smell, very summery and youthful. I was nervous that it would irritate my skin because of the fragrance but i was pleasantly surprised that it did not. I applied it to damp skin after the shower and it was very moisturizing. I would recommend purchasing if you're interested in the Perfume!
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
The scent of this is amazing. It is sweet yet sooooo fresh and light I love it. it might motivate me to get the perfume. the moisturizer itself isn't anything revolutionary but it does a good job
Asalya Y.
San Francisco , CA
Smells and feels amazing on your skin. I tried the red and the yellow one and they both smell really good
Alexa V.
This product smells amazing! Pair this with the honey perfume and you'll be smelling amazing all day long! As a moisturizer it's nothing special it hydrates your skin pretty well.