Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner

Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner

if it is really waterproof ?
Does this liner stay all day without smudging off?
iss there anyway to do the eyeliner with the first try?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner!
Zoe M.
Brooklyn, NY
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Zoe M.
These are the most pigmented colored eyeliners I have ever tried! I am not great at doing winged eyeliner but I tired out the pink shade and fell in love. You just need one coat and the tip is extremely precise.
Oxana M.
Quincy, MA
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Oxana M.
I liked this eyeliner - the wand is very easy to use and allows me to control the thickness of the line. The packaging looks lux and expensive. I also like this plum color that is less graphic than black but compliments my blue eyes. I would buy in a different color.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Amber F.
I bought this because I’ve heard and seen so many people rave about it. Maybe I was let down because it didn’t live up to the hype for me. I normally use the Essence liquid liner and it lasts forever without coming off or flaking. I used this tonight and it felt dry-ish on the tip when applying to the lids not to mention it dragged and tugged on my lids. I shook it up a little more to coat the applicator better and it still continued to struggle on my lids. Maybe it was the glitter that it was having trouble moving on top of but I ended up having to pat it on my lids because it was not laying down product without appearing patchy. It’s a pretty formula as I do like that it’s matte and so dark but I don’t like how much time you have to spend on it to get it to look nice. I curled my lashes as I normally do and it came off in big pieces off of my eyes so I had to reapply before putting my lashes on (I don’t normally have to do that with Essence). Maybe I’m just a diehard fan of my normal drugstore liner but I feel like with the price of what you pay for MJ, it should be outstanding and definitely out do a drugstore product, especially a $3 drugstore liner at that. I won’t repurchase this nor would I recommend it.
Anna W.
FortMyers
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how easy it goes on and it stays the entire day no smudges. It’s worth the buy
Rachel W.
Campbell, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The pigment for this eyeliner is nice, actually. It is very quick to dry so you have to move a little quick. The downside is it holds my skin taught and makes my skin wrinkle a little bit once it dries, so I have hold a specific position to make sure when I have my eyes open, the wrinkles are not held in place. The color I chose was Blitz Coin and Silver Lining. I just need an extra second or two for it to dry to get the shape I want, it’s just a tad too quick, but I do like the colors. I like the coppery Blitz Coin shade more than the Silver Lining.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good eyeliner that is easy to manuever, this is one of the best that I have used. Unbelievably precise, you can draw on your best cateye or bateye depending on your eye shape with this💖💖💖...Does not smudge in the least bit and holds up all day!!! I highly recommend this product to all. It is a quality product worth every dime💖😊😍
Dianne L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Dianne L.
Love the tip holds enough product for flawless eyeliner! Best smudge proof eyeliner I’ve used
Courtney G.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Courtney G.
If you want a eyeliner that will stay on while you work out , swimming , going out or what have you , this is definitely the eyeliner you have been looking for ! I have splashed water on my face to see if it would drip off, nope! I used micellar water , nope! This eyeliner stays put alright! Just look at the point on the brush ! This is a very dark black ! I am in love with it!
Christine H.
Arlington, TN
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Christine H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the fuschia and the color is great. You’ve got to get the hang of the application, though. It can be messy if your not confident, and it needs several seconds to dry. It has a lot of staying power and needs to be removed carefully with an eye makeup remover that really dissolves.
Jane T.
Carson, CA
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Jane T.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Liquid-Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Jane T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was looking a long lasting link eyeliner for creative makeup and I bought this one because Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands. This product is a huge disappointment.. it dries before you draw the line and you cant add more because all previous product will come off with new layers..