MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMarc Jacobs
Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon

Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon

What it is:
A gel pot eyeliner in a crayon that delivers intense color and 12-hour waterproof wear and amazing glide in shimmer and matte finishes.

What it does:
Experience the luxury of gel eyeliner with the ease of a pencil. Make a bold statement with this extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner that glides on effortlessly to deliver instant color payoff. Exclusive to Marc Jacobs Beauty, the super-malleable formula offers versatility of application. Apply Highliner for flawless, precise lines, or smudge immediately after lining for an instant smoky eye.

Highliner was inspired by the idea of a woman getting ready to go out at night, sitting in the lobby of a chic hotel, and sweeping on her eyeliner for an instantly irresistible look. It’s formulated with innovative gel ingredients, as well as conditioning vitamin E and rosehip seed oil. Its intense color payoff is available in an array of richly pigmented shades with two finishes: original shimmer or high-impact matte.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Highliner is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. Highliner contains a built-in sharpener at its base: To use, pop out the black sharpener and twist the tip of Highliner to sharpen. You can also sharpen Highliner against a tissue to form a precise point. Always close the cap tightly to keep Highliner's supple glide and long wear.

Suggested Usage:
-Uncap and glide Highliner across the eyes.
-If desired, work quickly with a smudging brush to smudge Highliner for an instant smoky eye.
-Always close the cap tightly to preserve the product's supple glide and long wear.

Tips:
-Highliner takes about 15 seconds to set, so if you work quickly with a small smudging brush, you can create an instant smoky eye with Blacquer, or any other smoky Highliner shade, such as Ro(cocoa) or (Stone)fox.
-Brighten and enlarge eyes by applying In The Buff! at the inner corners of the eyes and along the waterline.

Is this a good eyeliner brand?
Is this super glittery?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Tanialle G.
I have the highliner gel crayon. I love it for my waterline or to smudge all over the bottom lid. They are worth the price and convenient because they twist up. I bought this for one look and have found myself purchasing more of them. They are easy to use Glide on smoothly and don't tug. I definitely recommend!
Katheryn L.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: (GEM) STONED 33
I’m in love with this. I have so many of these colors and the payoff is incredible, not to mention the staying power. It’s the only liner I can use on my lower lids
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: JAM GLAM 37, (GEM) STONED 33
I'm most impressed with the pigmentation of this eyeliner. The consistency is very smooth; it just glides right onto the skin. I use the (GEM)Stoned liner with my Stila Vivid Jade Liquid Eyeshadow; the two different shades of green compliment each other very well. I would describe (GEM)Stoned as a medium teal color (not shockingly bright but definitely not muted) that provides a pop of color to dark skin. Glam Jam is a dark cool toned red with silver flecks of glitter. The glitter doesn't fall out all over your face and is fairly easy to remove.As far as eyeliner pencils go, you don't get very much product (sadly only .01 ounces).
brianna R.
Lathrop , CA
Review for: ALL THAT GLITTERS 29
I used it for the first time in my water line it’s not really that pigmented but it does work
Puneet S.
Oak Hills, CA
I love all of their gel eyeliner that’s come in this form. The black one is my favorite and it’s a must have at all times. It doesn’t smudge. I love the gold one as well!
Dee O.
Lawrence, KS
Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Dee O.
Review for: JAM GLAM 37
I love this eyeliner and it lasts the whole day on me. Looks extremely pretty. Would buy again :)
Trisha M.
Elk Grove, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: JAM GLAM 37
I love love love this liner!!! I found it at TJ Maxx and I was so excited when I saw it because I know how great this brand of liner is...it's a gel liner in the form of a pencil, so it's dreamy to apply. I'm going to find more colors because I want them all!!
Sydney H.
Cornwall, NY
Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Sydney H.
Review for: GLITZ BLITZ 21, ICED 27
I think this is a nice liner. The formula is a really creamy and easy to apply but this does not blend out well and doesn’t want to stay on the water line. I don’t know if it’s just for the glitter liners or for all as I only have the glitter ones. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon
Devyn K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: ALL THAT GLITTERS 29
This is a great eyeliner! It’s super creamy and easy to apply! I usually use as like a glitter cut crease or a liquid eyeliner topper and it’s so pretty! The glitter is amazing and is really opaque and fun to use!
Yalimar R.
Review for: ALL THAT GLITTERS 29
This eyeliner is beautiful. Its a beautiful gold color i like to use on my bottom lash line. Although unfortunately I received this and it came broken. The whole eyeliner came out. But it sets nicely and once it sets forget about it it doesnt move.