Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon

by Marc Jacobs

Intense Color. Waterproof. Extreme Wear.
Make a bold statement with this extreme-wear, waterproof eyeliner. Like a gel pot eyeliner encased within a crayon, this breakthrough formula is exclusive to Marc Jacobs Beauty: a super-malleable gel eyeliner glides on smoothly for a flawless, precise application, then sets in place for all-day wear. A built-in sharpener helps mold product into a perfect point for an instantly sharp look.

Do you need to rub your eye to have product apply?
Do you need to rub your eye to have product apply?
Marc Jacobs Beauty?!? YES PLEASE 😍🙋🏻‍♀️ Spot any favorite items? [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-enamored-hi-shine-lip-lacquer-lipgloss-~-sugar-sugar-05-ounce-travel-size] Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-cream-and-sugar-nude-lip-trio-set:-lipstick,-lip-liner-and-lip-gloss] MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-under(cover)-blurring-coconut-face-primer] #beauty #makeup #lipstick #eyeliner #highlighter #marcjacobsbeauty
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon!
Product Highlights
“I got this at Sephora for my birthday and I'm still using it it's really black and smooth and it doesn't irritate my eyes” in reviews
“This eyeliner is amazing for the waterline! It is a very rich, black gel pencil that glides on so smooth. No pulling or tugging necessary. It lasts for a long time and does not smudge at all. If you are looking for the perfect waterline pencil, purchase this one!” in reviews
“Me encanta fascinante este gel para ojos te dura como horas sin quitar super padre” in reviews
“This is the best eyeliner! I absolutely love how vivid it is. Smudge proof long life. ” in reviews
“...formula. I really like to use it for my waterline or as a base for a nice smokey eye. I would recommend this is everyone. It's very expensive but such a good product.” in reviews
Review for: Blacquer 42
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon are amazing!!!! I freaking love them. Thé texture is so soft when you apply it! Great Formula. Thé first few seconds, you can play around with them and smudge them or even use them as a base for your eyeshadows. Also in the waterline they stay put. They don't move around.... these pencil are thé only ones that hold on me.... They stay in place + the color range is gorgeous, every one can find their favorite color. 🥰 would love To have every one of them in my collection 🤩
Quesnel, BC
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Amanda P.
Review for: Blacquer 42
If your looking for an ultra creamy, ultra pigmented eye crayon that wont move.... then look no further. These gel eye crayons are amazing. I use them as eyeliners but I also use them for detailing my more artistic/ sfx makeup looks. I reccomend these for sure!!
Edmonton, AB
I bought this eyeliner in black and I’m torn with this product...I wear it on the upper lid and it lasts all day and it’s very pigmented but I like to wear the winged eyeliner style and this product is SO creamy it loses its point the second it touches your skin which makes it very difficult to get a fine line. And then if you want to sharpen it again the product is so soft it just breaks off. If you just want a simple line this eyeliner is great but otherwise it’s pretty hard to finesse
Etobicoke, ON
Review for: Blacquer 42
The best eyeliner out there! I’ve been searching high and low for something that will stay all day on my water line and something that won’t turn cloudy on my contact lenses when I came across this product. This glides so effortlessly and doesn’t budge or move once it sets on your eyes. Honestly, don’t hesitate! I know the price is a little steep and I was scared too at first, but this truly is the best eyeliner out there! My search is over!
Airdrie, AB
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon uploaded by Racine T.
Review for: Blacquer 42
This gorgeous Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon eyeliner came in a Sephora favourites kit - amongst many other eyeliners and mascaras. . . I line my waterline everyday and the performance of this mascara is incredible! It stays put once applied and doesn’t travel under my eyes. The formula is smooth but it isn’t so smooth that it gets melty while applying!
Toronto, ON
Review for: Jazz(Berry) 46
Been using this for 5 years now and it is my go to eyeliner. I only use it to line my waterline (I have lash extensions so don't need eyeliner otherwise). It doesn't run or smudge so you don't get dark circles at the end of the day. I do have to reapply in the afternoon (but I only do this if I'm going out at the end of the day). Given that it is a gel texture, I would think it would be easy to create a winged eye with it too (just use a brush to pull the colour out)
London, ON
Review for: Blacquer 42
Marc Jacobs Beauty Highlighter Gel Eye Crayon is most certainly the overachieving teacher's pet of gel eyeliners. ... The gel is really pigmented to the point where its finish is nearly glossy. It's a great formula for pretty much all eye makeup looks you'd want to do. It is the best for the waterline!!!
Toronto, ON
Review for: Blacquer 42
This eyeliner is outstanding for long-wearing, rich colours that do not budge (not even in the waterline). A fresh tube of this stuff applies like butter and sets very quickly. However, I find that the product does dry out very fast, so after a few weeks it becomes increasingly difficult to apply.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Brown(Out) 54
Tried this eyeliner after reading a recommendation on it about a year ago. The consistency of the product is creamy and it's richly pigmented. I've just started to run out of my current one and it has lasted about 6 months. The colour is also long wearing and goes on smooth. Love it!
Calgary , AB
Review for: Blacquer 42
I bought this to switch up my eyeliner routine from the classic Stilla liquid eye liner. I am returning this product. I have hooded and oily eye lids so this eye liner comes off very easily throughout the day for me. If you do not have this problem, I’m not sure if this product will work for you.

1,168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 17 jours
Pt St Lucie
il y a un mois
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon I have very delicate skin on my lids. Is it a very stiff formula or will it glide on smoother than other eyeliners?
Jessica S. • il y a un mois
I think they glide on really nicely! I have two shades and they work great! If you want just warm up the product a little bit by rubbing on your skin first for a easier application!