Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

Highliner Gel Crayon

I’m in the mood to try a new liner. I love this one by MJ, any suggestions? TIA!
How does this compare to UD 24/7? I use UD for my my waterline/tightlining and have for a while but I’m never truly satisfied with it because it either flakes or smudges. Does this work better?
How well do these blend?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon!
Product Highlights
I got this at Sephora for my birthday and I'm still using it it's really black and smooth and it doesn't irritate my eyesin reviews
This eyeliner is amazing for the waterline! It is a very rich, black gel pencil that glides on so smooth. No pulling or tugging necessary. It lasts for a long time and does not smudge at all. If you are looking for the perfect waterline pencil, purchase this one!in reviews
Me encanta fascinante este gel para ojos te dura como horas sin quitar super padrein reviews
This is the best eyeliner! I absolutely love how vivid it is. Smudge proof long life. in reviews
...formula. I really like to use it for my waterline or as a base for a nice smokey eye. I would recommend this is everyone. It's very expensive but such a good product.in reviews
Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Natalia B.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon . stunning liners, resistant, paint like clockwork, quickly freeze. I admire this wet eye effect with these liners!💜💜💜💜💜
Janine M.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Janine M.
Absolutely the most beautiful blue color Wavelength in the Marc Jacobs Highlighter Gel Crayon. The gel consistency of this eyeliner pencil glides on without any tugs of the eye. It dries quickly and stays in place all day.
Heather D.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Heather D.
The Marc Jacobs Highliners are possibly the best liners that I've tried, especially for water lines. They last quite well. The pigmentation is great. They are a gel, so they will lock down somewhat fast. Work quickly if you are smudging/smoking them out.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Kim S.
I’m always surprised how nice these eyeliners are. The texture is very smooth, easy to blend, and work well for a smoky eye look. You can draw a relatively even line but work well for smudging also. They’re also on sale at Sephora right now, so I grabbed a few during the sale to try some new colors I normally wouldn’t grab. The lighter shades are really gorgeous for the water line (in the buff or deja blue).
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Jena L.
I got the shade "Mist Me", a dark lilac color. Its super cute! The formula lasts awhile but the tip of the crayon is very soft and rounded so it's a little difficult to get a wing with, but the matte formula isn't suited for use as a shadow in my opinion. So I think it's best if you are using it for lining the the lower lids.
Christina D.
Laredo, TX
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Christina D.
Favorite eyeliner. Glides on smooth stays all day. Blackest eyeliner ever! 💯 recommended.
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Kara E.
I actually really like this liner. Its so smooth going on. No tugging that you get from a pencil liner. It lasts but its pricey. I mean its Marc Jacobs! Whats really nice even though its gel its a twist bottom, not one that ever needs sharpened!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used in my life. I received the shades (Earth)quake and Mist Me? from Influenster complimentary, and I was so excited about the shades they selected for me to try. The first is a beautiful chocolate brown, and the second is a super pretty light purple (both look stunning with green eyes, btw). The packaging is obviously beautiful (it better be - these suckers are $25 each), and it looks and feels luxurious. The formula is SO creamy and highly pigmented, and it goes on flawlessly in one swipe with no hassle at all. You have time to blend it out if you want, but once it dries down it is set for LIFE. Like honestly, I've never seen an eyeliner last anywhere near this long. They are 100% waterproof, and they look exactly the same at the end of the day as they do when you first apply them. They are completely smudge proof (once set) and they don't budge. In fact, they're pretty dang hard to remove. I find that coconut oil works the best, but I still have to put in a decent amount of effort to get them off my eyes. Anyway, if you're in the market for a stupidly expensive but stupidly amazing eyeliner, I absolutely recommend these! I've already purchased another shade on Sephora.com and I'm in love with it!
Kirstin G.
Durham, CT
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Kirstin G.
This is my go to eyeliner! Lasts all day and works really well. Great bottom liner. Definitely recommend.
Alexis G.
Brooklyn
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Alexis G.
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon uploaded by Alexis G.
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It’s a twist up eyeliner. The color I have on is Out Of The Blue 53. I paid $26 before tax from Sephora. To get the perfect winged look; I put tape on my eyes at an angle. I live for a good blue eyeliner! #naturallook #gameface #glamgame Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

1,173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
il y a un an
Marc Jacobs Beauty?!? YES PLEASE 😍🙋🏻‍♀️ Spot any favorite items? [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-enamored-hi-shine-lip-lacquer-lipgloss-~-sugar-sugar-05-ounce-travel-size] Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-cream-and-sugar-nude-lip-trio-set:-lipstick,-lip-liner-and-lip-gloss] Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter Fantasy [product:marc-jacobs-beauty-under(cover)-blurring-coconut-face-primer] #beauty #makeup #lipstick #eyeliner #highlighter #marcjacobsbeauty