Marc Jacobs High and Fine Set

The Marc Jacobs High And Fine Set Is A Must Have Kit For Maximizing Eye Looks. A Four-piece Petites Set, Featuring Two Fineliners And Two Highliners From Marc Jacobs Beauty. Fineliner Captures The Ease And Glide Of Highliner Gel Eye Crayon In A Revolutionary Unbreakable Tip, While Highliner Is Like A Gel Pot Eyeliner Encased Within A Crayon, A Breakthrough Formula That Is Exclusive To Marc Jacobs Beauty. Transform Your Eyes With Precise, Flawless Application That Sets In Place For All-day Wear.

Alison J.
San Marcos
I received this as a free gift with purchase, and I always use this liner as a go to for my water line. It is very black and doesn’t smear. It doesn’t last all day, but I would say enough stays on to still complete my eye look
Olivia H.
This is honestly the best eyeliner I have used no joke! I have a bad eye stigmatism and it causes me to blink often! And instead of having raccoon eyes my eyeliner stays put! That's all! This is amazing and I want to buy all the shades!!!
Brianna W.
New York , NY
My all time favorite eyeliner! It is smudge proof and super long lasting. It does not smudge anywhere and its stiff enough to stay where you put it. Also very long lasting and would recommend this product!
I love this set! They are so pigmented, go on so smooth, and they don't budge once applied! Even on my hooded, oily eyelids. I love the skinny liners, they are perfect for waterline and application is so easy and fast. I wish they would make the nude one a part of the permanent line. The black skinny was already a staple in my stash, but the rest on this set are also winners in my opinion. The brown is just beautiful and the blue I was afraid would not go well with my medium tan skin tone but it actually is quite flattering! I love it! Good job Marc Jacobs!! 👍👍👍
Erika S.
New haven, CT
This set is absolutely a must have for the summer time. The products held up beautifully on a hot humid day. Eyeliner stayed put all day for me in which I was impressed because most eyeliner I have tried disappears within the hour of application. I highly recommend it for your holly grail essentials!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this set - these eyeliners apply so smoothly and they last all day! Even with hooded lids! I love it! The brown color in this set is my favorite. I highly recommend this little set!
Dolly D.
i like to tight line my eyes and this eyeliner is the only eyeliner that will stay in place all day. i usually use the black on. It is totally worth the price!!! in this case, i wouldn't go searching for a dupe, i would splurge on the eyeliner for sure.
Love these eyeliners ! definitely stay all day, very water proof, pigmented and easy to use. feels amazing to know i can rely on my product for so long without having to deal with smudging! will be getting more soon !
Claudia C.
Westborough, MA
I love this set! I've had it for about a year now and they still work great. They are creamy and glide on easily without skipping and last all day on me without smudging. It's a good value if you want to try out a few different colors and pencil thicknesses.
allanah m.
I’m not a huge eyeliner girl, I would rather use eyeshadow most of the time, but the black Marc Jacobs crayon is so easy to use and doesn’t smudge easy like most other eyeliner crayons.
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5