BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Instant. Universal. Portable Spotlight.

For The First Time Ever, A Highlighter Imparts A Universal Glow That Flatters All Skin Tones. The Sheer Cream Luminizer Gives Skin A Uniquely Mist-like Radiance As A Result Of The Balanced Ratio Of Pearly Gold And Silver Pigments: Both Warm And Cool Complexions Beam With Covetable Youthful Light. Unlike Powder Luminizers And Highlighters, This Fresh-looking Cream Becomes One With The Complexion For A Healthy-looking Sheen. And, To Make Glow Stick Even Creamier And More Touchable Than Any Other Cream Luminizer, It Undergoes A Unique Process In The Lab For Its Irresistible, Silky-soft Feeling That Never Feels Wet Or Sticky.

The Oval Shape Of The Stick Applicator Is Designed For

• does this last long?1 Answers
  • I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and p...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long las...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "the highlighter is beautiful, it is not the most pigmented highlighter but gives a striking natural glow. the packing is also very nice-looking, however the shape of the highlighter is a little annoying when applicated directly to the face. it is therefore a necessity to use a brush, or apply the product with your finger for precision. all and all the marc jacobs glow stick highlighter is a beautiful highlighter for the very natural look in a slightly annoying packaging. " in 98 reviews
  • "i recently bought this from sephora. in contrast to powder highlights, this has a very dewy, pearly finish to it (almost like beautiful sweat..). the chunks of glitter are very visible when you swatch it, but on the skin it’s just a nice glow. this is a very natural-looking highlighter, if you want a bit more oumph, i suggest powder highlights from anastasia or becca. as for me, i love natural so i will be reaching for this glow stick again!" in 94 reviews
  • "not great highlight, nice if you're going for a very minimal everyday light coverage no makeupmakeup look" in 69 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I really enjoy this pearly cream highlighter. It’s housed in a twist up stick mechanism (resembling a deodorant) and easy to use in the morning or on the go. It has a white base with gold and silver shimmer. I apply and blend with my fingers as I’ve found this is the best way, though you could apply directly from the stick or use a synthetic brush. It lasts well throughout the day and gives a natural glow to the skin. On my fair skin, it looks more natural and slightly golden, though I’ve seen it look more glossy and intense on medium skin.
Dani E.
A must-have luxury makeup product for anyone that loves a blinding glow. A shimmery, sheer, and illustrious product with pure white undertones, this highlighter is universally flattering on all skin tones. Definitely buildable without wiping away any product beneath. Apply a thin layer with your strongest finger for a subtle glow, and layer it on for a dramatic and stunning glow that’ll give anyone highlighter envy!! A rather steep $48 at Sephora, but definitely worth the money, seeing as you get so much product (approx. 0.49 oz) in a sleek, portable package. I use it every time I wear heavy makeup, or with a more subdued look just using primer and a tinted moisturizer.
Emma R.
Little rock
Please highlight gave gave me the perfect natural look but I was going for although the product is fabulous on it own I noticed that when I use it it takes off my foundation but does leave the highlight behind so we give me that glow but it does take some of my foundation. But other than that it works perfectly and it’s beautiful on the skin especially when the sun hits it and they gave me the perfect look I was going for, ok well thanks loves
Kelsey A.
Sweeny
This product is so thick that it moves any product you have on already around on your face. I have tried using a brush, sponge, my fingers and still it looks so bad on my skin. It shows every bit of texture and has chunks of glitter in it. I am not sure if I just received a bad batch but I cannot for the life of me make it work. I recommemd saving your money and skipping on this one.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
The old saying is true, "You pay for what you get." Makeup is no exception. Everyone says the Marc products are too expensive, but the quality backs up the cost 10 times out of 10. this illuminator looks great on everyone I have seen it on. It looks natural and dewy instead of glittery which I hate.
Stephanie S.
Iowa City, IA
I’m not usually a big fan of cream highlighting but I started loving it because of this. The under tone is pearl and you can build it up easily to be super pigmented. I apply it with my sponge because I noticed it gives me a straight line if I just applied it directly
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
My go to highlighter for everyday its a perfect natural dewy look that everyone needs. It lasts all day and doesn't have glitter. you can also build it to an intense highlight if you want but it does cake up a little if you build it to much.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product for my one of my first voxboxes and i fell in love. I still have my original stick but since have bought the color correcting stick. I dont use it too often but when i do I just cant stop selfie-ing. Definitly fell in love with the brand.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator the gold undertone work so beautiful with my natural deep/dark tone. It’s shimmery finish which is gorgeous, I would buy again. I would recommend this product.
Breanna H.
You NEED this!! I bought this on a whim because of all the good things I’ve heard about it, and I have used it every single day since! This gives the most beautiful glow, alone, and under powder highlighter. My makeup feels incomplete without it! It is expensive but I think it’s totally justifiable because I’ve had it over a year and I still have so much product left!!!! My favorite way to apply it is with a beauty blender!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try