BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

An elegant interpretation of the original Eau de Toilette Frosted. Limit 1 order per day. Daisy Dream Forever features blue daisy icons on the cap and the shawl that provide a colorful and texture details that is refined and airy in feel, yet eye catching. Ethereal accents if silver adorn the bottle collar and cap. The transparent, blue tinted glass reveals the Eau de Parfum Juice. Textural notes if Blue Wisteria and White Creamy Woods are enhanced, while still keeping the dreamy succulence of the fragrances signature blackberry note.

• How is the scent of the perfume1 Answers
Ana Beatriz Mendes M.
Seaford, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I wish i could get it for Christmas. I tell all my friends about it every time we see it on the shelves at stores. It smells good, perfect for any occasion. And besides that, it looks cute, the blue bottle is adorable.
Emily T.
Milwaukee, WI
favorite perfume of all time! smells fresh, clean, and floral without being overpowering or bothersome to people who are sensitive to fragrance. i am always getting compliments and find that it smells all day. bottle is super cute too! highly recommend
Valeria G.
I am a huge fan of fresh, clean, and simple fragrances, and this checks all of my needs. It’s long lasting and doesn’t make me dizzy. I will definitely purchase this again
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville
This is absolutely my favorite fragrance! It smells fruity yet floral, sexy but graceful! It lasts such a long time and isn’t too strong. It’s different and I like different. Marc knew what he was doing honey! Not to mention, the bottle is soooo cute! MARC JACOBS Frosted Daisy Dream Forever Eau de Toilette
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This smell is so freaking good. It's a sweet but fruity note that that last most of the day. It's expensive but you get a lot of product. It's literally the best thing I smelled all year.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I like this one for everyday wear!! It smells chic yet sexy and lasts a long time throughout the day. The only down side is if you spray too much it just stinks.
Shajuan B.
This is one of my all time favorite perfume. It lasts so long I put it on before I got to work and when I get home I could still smell it. I like the packaging of the bottle and the scent of the perfume it has a nice smell to it
Isabelle B.
Rochester
I asked for Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh for Christmas so I was disappointed to see this one under the tree. But when I smelled it, boy was I wrong! It is my top favorite perfume. I use it almost daily and it lasts for hours. It’s not too strong, but people always notice it and compliment it. Definitely a keeper!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I LOVE Marc Jacobs Daisy line. When this one came out, I knew this needed to be added to my collection. The scent is sweet, but not candy like. It's a nice soft floral that's not overpowering. Obviously it's pricey, but it lasts for years if you don't bathe in it!
Amber Z.
Boston
this is one of my favorite perfumes! it has the best scent in the daisy collection in my opinion because it isn't as strong. i got a set of three and thought this one was the best! i will definitely be purchasing the full size when i run out of the rollerball :)
Deidra S.
How is the scent of the perfume
•  .