BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

For all skin types. Long lasting fragrance. Increase attraction. see more...

andrea q.
Medley, FL
nter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting—but not too serious—Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth
Cassidy F.
Marc Jacobs Daisy is my go to perfume. It is expensive but stays on super well. It is worth every penny it'll cost you! I buy this for Christmas every year and it usually lasts me, if I use sparingly, until then. I also switch to another perfume though so this isn't an every single day thing.
Martha W.
Being a fan of Marc Jacobs perfume products, I got this as a gift for a friend and they absolutely loved it! It would also definitely make a great stocking stuffer as well! My favorite personally is the Daisy by Marc Jacobs, however my best friend perfers Decadence!
Monica T.
Minnetonka
I love gift set, I love them for two reason. One your are able to try new items at a lower price so the guilty of buying them is lower and if you love them then u know what is your next perfume choose. Number two, this set is so amazing and the smell is to dead for.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
Marc jacobs has some of the best fragrances! All of them smells amazing and the scent stays and lasts all day. They aren't too overpowering either. The bottles are always so cute too. My favorite is daisy eu so fresh. I recommend
Summer B.
Got this for for Christmas one year and was obsessed!! Can't find it anywhere now. The fragrances are amazing and so pure. They aren't the type of perfumes to fall off of you after an hour or so.
Abigail H.
There are lots of many scents. The smell very nice. Also they last for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scent is strong but not too strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The packaging is very cute.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I am in love with Marc Jacob's fragrances. You do not have to use a lot to get the beautiful smell. It makes me feel so good and I happen to get a lot of complements when I use them!
Cami P.
Grover, MO
These are absolutely gorgeous. I got this as a birthday gift two years ago and just ran out :( They lasted all day and weren't too harsh on the nose. I wish i could buy these again.
Gloria D.
Bronx, NY
Marc Jacobs mini gift set was given to me for christmas last year. i loved every scent in there! Some can be pricey but so worth the smell! lasts long! ill have to get some more!