BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Warm Floral

Key Notes:
Cyrstallized Cloudberries, Daisy Tree Petals, Cashmere Musks, Driftwood

About:
Addictive and irresistible, Daisy Love fills the air with a contagious love of life. Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, this gourmand radiant fragrance reveals its first notes in a vibrant burst of sweet cloudberries. Delicate daisy tree petals mingle with sparkling cashmere musks and driftwood to create a lasting and memorable gourmand twist.

An ode to the Marc Jacobs iconic daisy, Daisy Love blooms with an oversized daisy that reflects over the warm glow of the juice.

Buy on Sephora*
NICOLE L.
Wilmington , NC
I’m so torn with this perfume. To start, I tested it at Ulta because I was on the hunt to try a new sweet smelling perfume. I tested it and IMMEDIATELY fell in love!! I bought the biggest size, 3.4oz, because it smelled that amazing!! Well I’ve noticed since I bought it, every time I spray myself with it, it doesn’t last long at all! The smell fades in less than an hour. I’m torn because this is the most beautiful sweet, but not overbearing sweet, smelling perfume I’ve tried in a while but it just doesn’t last. That’s why I can’t give it the full 5 stars. And I can’t give it less stars because it may last longer for other people.
Hannah M.
Mankato
Growing up I loved my best friends fragrance MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray, but it never smelled good on me. When Daisy Love came out I was skeptical this would one, smell good and two, smell good on me. I have a coworker who wears it all the time and I kept asking her what she was wearing. It was Daisy Love every time! It smelled warm and floral, but it wasn’t overpowering! I tried some on at Sephora and I was hooked! It lasts for a long time and as the final notes fade there’s no strange scents. It has notes of crystallized cloudberries, driftwood, cashmere musk, and daisy petals.
Brianna M.
OMG I received those paper samples of this perfume from Ulta and when I smelled it I fell in love with. This probably has to be my favorite smell out of all the perfumes I’ve owned and smelled throughout my life. It is very long lasting even after washing my clothes. I will not stop repurchasing this unless I find another fragrance that I love even more.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Walking up to the brand ambassadors to get my sample of #DaisyLove from Marc Jacobs fragrances was a cool experience.
LOL, you know as soon as I got the sample, I had to try the fragrance on. At first spray I thought the fragrance was loud and far too sweet but once it was on and had hit a little air, I actually liked the fragrance.. the fragrance stayed with me-all day. The longer I wore it, the more subtle it became and the more I liked it.
It isn’t a fragrance I would wear dialysis but my mom surely will. I will take her to get a bottle this weekend.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
My husband got me this daisy love perfume for our anniversary i was really excited about wearing it because I’m usually a big fan of marc Jacobs perfumes as I have other perfumes I wear on a regular basis that are made by him well let me say I love it as well Packaging was good price was a bit pricey
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I haven’t met a Marc Jacobs scent I didn’t like and this one gets added to the list of hits ! It’s fresh and sweet yet light and strong. I sprayed some in the early afternoon and still smelled it the following day!!! I’m definitely going to add this one to my birthday wish list this year!
Jazmin T.
If you love sweet scents this is the perfume for you. Nice sweet scent without being to over powering. It lasts a long time on my skin and I get alot of compliments when I wear this perfume
darkskin e.
I got a sample of this at Marc jacobs santa monica's pier event. I instantly fell in love!! Another winner in the MJ daisy fragrances collection. This perfume smells like summer and youth. The main notes are cloudberries and daisy, a sweet and girly bouquet that still packs a punch once it dries down. I have been wearing the sample that o got at the SMP event for 6 hours and i still smell amazing. Marc jacobs can do no wrong to me
Samantha M.
marblehead
The best daisy fragrance so far! The smell is sweet and long lasting! The bottle is super cute and displayed on my vanity! I will continue to use this! I get more compliments on this fragrance ! You need to buy this!
Jamie G.
Blackshear
This is my new favorite spring and summer scent. I don’t love the typical fresh undertones of the Daisy fragrances but this one is more sweet and slightly floral. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Lauren M.
Kingston
Is this long lasting?
Emilee P.
Port Angeles, WA
anyone tried the marc jacobs daisy love perfume ? i’m torn on if it’s worth the price point or not MARC JACOBS Fragrances Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Spray
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
what are some of your favorite perfumes for the spring/summer time?MARC JACOBS Fragrances Daisy Love Eau de Toilette Spray
Simona L.