BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

A modern return to the classic note of intoxicating gardenia, Marc Jacobs Mod Noir elevates a signature scent into a contemporary sphere. The airy floral fragrance opens with a field of lush, dewy greens, which give way to freshly cut gardenias floating atop sparkling water. Creamy musks leave a sensual dry down on the skin. The striking bottle was inspired by Marc Jacobs's quirky, striped fashion prints and the interplay of black and white in his iconic runway collections. Bold elements cleverly juxtapose classic and modern styles. The bottle's linear black and white stripes contrast with its circular shape, and the shiny lacquer opposes the matte frosted finish. Notes: Greens, Gardenia, Creamy Musks. Style: Bold. Modern. Unique. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sensitive to perfumes. And I never really seem to find one that doesn't give me a headache that I'm absolutely in love with. Seems like all the ones I get and love hurt my head. When I got a sample of this I was pleased with the light beautiful scent. I only put a little on, I didn't want to overdo it. It's a lovely fragrance, clean and light. Not too deep or strong I say it's a perfect summer perfume but I think it will easily become my signature scent. I have yet to find one yet!!! It doesn't last full force all day long but the smell sticks with you till the end of the day. You got to check it out!
carolina a.
Port Chester, NY
Review for: Rollerball Rollerball
Amazing scent. Perfect summer fragance, it reminds me of the beach. It all day on my skin its subtle for a fragance like this (it smells like sunscreen) i notice most perfumes like this tend to be overwhelming but not this one i love it!!
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am in love with the smell of this perfume. It is definitely up there in price but I haven’t found anything that has beat the smell. It is exclusive to Sephora and is one of the only perfumes that doesn’t give me an instant headache. The only thing I would have to say is I wish it lasted a little longer!!
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t give this perfume enough stars! Seriously the best smelling perfume I’ve ever tried/bought! Would highly recommends it to those who love a strong yet subtle smell. Seriously smells sooooo delicious! Worth the price!
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It’s one of my favorites (my other favorite being another Marc fragrance). It’s more of a musky but bright scent, so if you’re really into sweet or floral scents this wouldn’t be for you.
Shi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instantly feel in love with this scent while visiting a Sephora in Houston. Did not realize this is a hard scent to find. Might have to go back to Texas just for it :)
Karri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my signature scent. I wear others, but this is what I wear more often than anything else. I originally got it as a sample with my Sephora order. I took it with me on a weekend to Charleston in the summer. If you've ever been, you know how hot and humid it is. Walking down King Street I thought I was going to melt. I walked by a store as someone opened the door and as the cool air it me, so did a heavenly southern scent. I told my husband whatever the had in there smelled amazing. It happened again a few stores later. When we got back to the hotel to change for dinner, as I pulled my shirt over my head, I realized the smell had been me. The air coming through the door was allowing me to smell the fragrance. I was sold on the spot. It's just so beautifully gardenia scented without being overpowering. It will break my heart if they ever discontinue it.
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Sephora after trying a sample and loving how it reacted with my skin. I tend to gravitate to floral, citrus and "clean" fresh fragrances, if that makes sense. Sometimes florals can get too strong and "heady" and this one is not that at all. It is a nice gardenia clean fragrance that I have in both the convenient rollerball for my handbag and the parfum. I am very sensitive to fragrances all with my allergies and asthma as well. I didn't react at all from this fragrance or get a headache. If I had to give one negative it would be that I wish it lasted a little longer but if you bring the affordable rollerball with you, this really isn't an issue.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful smell! I received a sample from Sephora and loved it so much I decided to buy the full-size bottle. I found that it did not last all day which was a bummer since I tend to go out for drinks after work and want to smell nice outside of the office. My perfumes usually last me more than a few months as well, however, this lasted me about two months and I even bought the biggest bottle! I would buy the travel bottle to use before going out after work but sadly I would not buy the large bottle again.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Spray
I absolutely love this fragrance!!! It is perfect for all seasons and is light enough not to offend but strong enough to smell throughout the day. I will warn that it smells very different on various people. On me it smells more fresh and my roommate really flowery. Check it out a Sephora!
Angela B.
London, ON
I love the scent of this perfume, but what's the staying power? Does it last?
Alexandria Jasmin Kane k.
Courtenay, BC
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Mod Noir Eau de Parfum do you guys know of any similar smelling perfumes that lasts longer than mod noir? Tired of running out so often
Zoe S.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this is worth the money? How long did it last?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Katie T.
Vallejo, CA
How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremely fast on me.