BY MARC JACOBS #1 in Fragrance Sets

Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting but not too serious Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. A whimsical interpretation of the original Daisy fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh is more fruity, more bubbly, and more fun! Open the bottle and you'll be transported to a field of sunshine that bursts with the flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful sweetness of fruits. Its light, woody base infuses a subtle but sharp glimmer of musk for an unexpected twist of radiance. This set contains: - 0.13 oz Daisy Eau De Toilette - 0.13 oz Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette

• Does the Formula last long? What are some suggestions to ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price of the product really interested ...2 Answers
  • What’s the difference between the two?1 Answers
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo

Start your review of Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tempe
love, love the packaging set for this duo! They are such a cute little size, it's perfect to just have on my office desk! The scents are incredible and I love that I can try out both scents with this duo set.
Greenville, NC
Great fragrance and love the ability to be able to sample the other daisy scents by marc jacobs. They smell wonderful and each has their own slight different feeling to them.
Love, love, love this product...the fragance is so delicatr and modern, weird combination but I love it. Marc have and incredibles ideas. #marcjacobsdaisy pricey but amazing aroma. I use juat for special ocassions. Marc create a lot of differents fragances product and I try to check all of them....need samples lolllll
Houston, Texas
My mom is in love with the Daisy Mini Duo, and I have to say that the fragrance of these 2 perfumes are magical I truly believe that the Marc Jacobs brand has outdone themselves!! I am most definitely going to get this perfume again, I just love the way the actual bottle and top look!
Cheney, WA
I love the Mark Jacobs Daisy perfume! Not only does the scent last all day, but you have have to use 1-2 sprays to ensure you will be smelling fresh all day long. The minis also allow you to bring in with you anywhere you go, if you need a little pick me up when out and about!
Richmond
I love the daisy mini duo set!! I carry them everywhere and it's so light weight. It smells amazing and people always ask me what kind of perfume it is. It's very affortable and it lasts for a long time. I've had it for almost a year and I still havent used it all.
Lansingburgh
I love these products!!! the fragrance is sweet, clean and very chic. Mr. Marc is a very incredible creator with an abundance of great products. In my opinion this fragrance is for special occasions, and the bottles very well designed, Its Karen Wind approved!!!!
This is easily one of the best perfumes that I have ever used. I thought it was of great value, and purchased this duo, keeping one and giving one to my sister! The scent is light and refreshing, and the floral tones are very nice and delicate. We always wear this perfume whenever we go places and get many compliments, daisy is our favorite!
La Vergne, TN
I'm very picky about perfume and I love, love, love Daisy! It's my favorite! It's light, and fun, not cloying. It doesn't take much; I spray the air and walk into the cloud. It's like being in a field of flowers. It boosts my confidence to wear it!
Red Bank
Definitely a good one as I stated in a previous review. If you're getting a gift and don't want to buy a box sampler to not look cheap this is the one. It comes in different sizes in different prices
Miami Gardens, FL
How do each of these smell.. Is it worth it to buy these
Markham, ON
Toronto, ON
North manly , NS
Is this worth the price of the product really interested in purchasing but a little pricy.

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email