Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo

Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting but not too serious Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. A whimsical interpretation of the original Daisy fragrance, Daisy Eau So Fresh is more fruity, more bubbly, and more fun! Open the bottle and you'll be transported to a field of sunshine that bursts with the flirty scent of flowers and the cheerful sweetness of fruits. Its light, woody base infuses a subtle but sharp glimmer of musk for an unexpected twist of radiance. This set contains: - 0.13 oz Daisy Eau De Toilette - 0.13 oz Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette

How it long last? Is it floral only? I like sweety fragances.
Does this have a floral scent?
What’s the difference between the two?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo!
How would you rate this product?
I love these. My sister and I both got this for Christmas and we could not be happier. I took both the classic Daisy ones and she took both of the Daisy Eau So Fresh because we both absolutely fell in love with the scents. The classic Daisy scent is a sweeter smell while the Fresh offers a more flower, well fresh scent. They are both absolutely wonderful, as is anything Marc Jacobs makes.
Moore, OK
I have always been such a big fan of Marc Jacobs Daisy and I love the new Love also...this set comes with 2 smaller bottles and it gives you a chance to try both and see which one you really like and then you can get the big size of the one you like most. I love that option!!
Little Rock, AR
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo uploaded by Aaliyah Z.
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo uploaded by Aaliyah Z.
I usually stick to the same brand of perfume, but I was curious about the Daisy scent. They both smell great & are a long lasting. The “eau so fresh” (pink) bottle has more a light, floral scent. The white cap has a musky, clean scent. I like them both, but the pink one is more up my alley of perfume fragrances.
Cherry Valley, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite scents it is floral and very fresh perfect for spring and summer , it isn’t a strong scent it is more fun and perfect for being outdoors this is a great perfume set and these two are perfect for gifting , they are definitely worth the prize!
Alexandria, VA
This is my go-to fragrance! Marc Jacobs Daisy is light and sweet, but not overpowering. It is AMAZING.
Mc Lean, VA
Got this at Sephora, and it was alright. The bottles are very tiny, and there is no spray. The scents also smelled pretty similar, so I would probably just buy the rollerball of the regular Daisy instead of getting this scent. I love the mini bottles though, they're so cute.
Allentown, PA
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Mini Duo uploaded by cinthia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Son mis perfumes favoritos tienen tono floral pero que se siente dulce y son bien llevaderos, se pueden usar en cualquier clima, me encantan y además vienen en varias presentaciones
Proctorville, OH
What is this for Christmas for my niece and she absolutely loved it definitely a younger style sent
Dickinson, ND
I personally like these minis for gifts and to decorate my dresser vanity. They are perfect bestie gifts and bridal party gifts. The pink daisy is definatly a very fresh floral date night smell. I love the classical daisy mini for daytime and more casual occasions.
Manchester, NH
My favorites! Smell so good, fresh and floral yet not strong scent. Very girly, good for spring/summer with summer dress on lol. Long lasting, stick for a few hours straight. Very nice packaging, I never want to throw it out after I ran out of product. Compare to other floral scents I’d say this one is more light, noticeable. I’d totally recommend it and buy more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...