BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Complementary to the Basil fragrance in Marc Jacobs' limited edition line of Splash scents is Fig, a subtle, fresh scent tinted with citrus notes and gentle woodsy flavours. Fig is casual and green, warm and inviting, unfolding through layers of wet grass, wild strawberry, clementine zest, dewy cypress and beech amber. We fig-ure the world will love it. see more...

Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Marc Jacob's FIG is a total departure from most of the offerings from the popular fragrance houses. It starts out with a definite rich, redolent aroma which can only be described as "edible"! As it dries down, the scent becomes warmer and yet still delectible. As many of these EDT's are sold for a limited time, this one was no doubt designed for the winter se
Eva H.
Eva H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this perfume scent by Marc Jacobs. All of the Perfumes by Marc are lightly scented but last all day and each scent is amazing. This is my personal favorite because its light, fruity, and good for everyday use. Every time i wear it, people notice and compliment me. I love it!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pennsburg, PA
Smells beautiful and stays on until you take it off I love the smells it's fresh and light but very nice I love it and it s not to pricey and it's good value so I recommend it to all perfume lovers and for people who like to smell good and people who like long lasting fragrances
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
For someone who does not like actual fig, I find this product to be amazing. The smell is not completely overpowering, but has a cozy soft scent to it that may people would enjoy. Would recommend, as well as repurchase this product. The worse part is the price, unfortunately.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I'm so glad to see this. It's a huge value- the bottle is more than generous even though it's more of a splash than a true perfume. Very short-wearing but layerable. The deepest noted in this splash linger. I really recommend for fall-winter scent.
Malory L.
Malory L.
Decatur, GA
I used this a very very long time ago. I remember really liking it. It's very unisex... I'd say more on the manly side really but it has a clean smell I like. Very strong. Little goes a long way. Lasts.
Camila G.
Camila G.
This preform is so great like is smells so maxing I want it it's so good like omg it's amazing like wow awesome perfume I want it like now jk you don't have to give it to me
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Zachary, LA
Great summer scent! Clean scent not over powering. Last a long time. I love something that isn't going to wear off mid day... I can definitely say this last all day!
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
Smells so
Amazing. If lasts all day. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing this and someone will proving out how good i smell and I remember it's this!
Buffie B.
Buffie B.
Palmetto, FL
I love the smell of all Marc Jacobs collections....Repeat user.I love a man that smells good and masculine all at the same time