Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palettes
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
- "These palettes ohhh my!!! So beautiful! Dress your eye for the red carpet with these gems! Very pigmented and super blendable shadows. Gorgeous colors! I like that Marc always has a story with his eye palettes and he never fails! Also, they're high fashion finish shadows so they're very different soft textures!" in 371 reviews
- "I received a complimentary Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic palette in Glambition from @Influenster and @MarcBeauty to test. Glambition is the perfect palette, at the colors are neutral enough to wear to work, or you can easily glam it up for a night out! The pigment of the shadows is great and they last all day with little to no smudging. The packaging is minimal and sleek, so it would be easy to travel with! " in 71 reviews
- "I couldn't be happier with this Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Smartorial eyeshadow palette. Sleek and modern packaging, beautiful presentation, gorgeous pigmentation, the shades are so creamy and smooth. It easy to work and blends, and the colors are long lasting. Thank you Influenster for this complimentary gift. I love this eyeshadow pallete. This makes a great addition to my makeup collection and makes a great gift too. [product:marc-jacobs-eye-conic-multi-finish-eyeshadow-palettes] " in 48 reviews
- "I received this palette free from @influenster and @marcbeauty to try. I love it. The colors all correspond so well. For 7 colors you can get multiple looks with just one palette. There is a good mix of mattes and shimmers. The pigmentation is amazing on the shimmers and the mattes. There is a beautiful cream shade to set your eye primer and a fantastic black. Upon first look I thought the black was matte but it actually has some glitter in it. It appears matte though. I couldn't see the glitter once applied which made me happy. The gold shimmer was my favorite. My jaw literally hit the floor when I swathed it. Sooo beautiful!!!" in 38 reviews
- "I received this palette free from @influenster and @marcbeauty to try. I love it. The colors all correspond so well. For 7 colors you can get multiple looks with just one palette. There is a good mix of mattes and shimmers. The pigmentation is amazing on the shimmers and the mattes. There is a beautiful cream shade to set your eye primer and a fantastic black. Upon first look I thought the black was matte but it actually has some glitter in it. It appears matte though. I couldn't see the glitter once applied which made me happy. The gold shimmer was my favorite. My jaw literally hit the floor when I swathed it. Sooo beautiful!!!" in 36 reviews
However, if you are looking for beautifully blendable eyeshadows with medium-to-heavy but not over the top neutral eyeshadows, this may just be the one for you.
I'm no professional makeup artist, and I still struggle to blend eyeshadow and even apply the correct colours wherever they need to be, but I never have any trouble when using this palette as I'm never at risk of over-applying, unlike when dealing with heavily pigmented eyeshadows.
I do quite like the middle shade - the one with lots of glitter. What I do is dab it onto my eyelids with my finger - there's less fallout this way, and great to give your eyes a little more bling for evenings out.
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette in Glambition has been a real treat to have in my collection. I received it from @influenster and @marcjacobsbeauty free for review.
The 7 shadows are beautifully pigmented with rich color and are easy to work with. They practically blend themselves!
This $49 palette contains a variety of finishes ranging from silky shimmers, satin matte, matte, and matte with fine glitter suspended within the formula. I typically shy away from matte shadows with glitter because it tends to fall all over my cheeks throughout the day, but the sparkle in these stays on my lids, which is great. Some of the matte shades have a shimmer so fine that they don't translate onto the eye, so no worries there either.
The only real downside I can think of is that they can sometimes lose their intensity throughout the day if you have oily lids. The formula is almost hydrating, so the colors can get muddled toward the end of the day if your lids aren't appropriately primed.
An easy solution is to, of course, use an eye primer underneath that caters to your skin type. The MJ Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer worked great with the shadows but it didn't cut it for my oily lids, unfortunately. I highly recommend Urban Decay's Primer Potion, or something of the like, when using this palette. If you have normal to dry lids, I think you'll be fine using your regular eye primer and really enjoy this hydrating formula. There's nothing chalky or dry about these shadows.
Bottom line: This is a great product! I definitely recommend the Glambition palette.
The eyeshadow consistency is silky smooth , and goes on almost effortlessly. The pigmentation of each color is more amazing than I expected especially being of a deeper skin complexion. Often times I find with most shadows I have to use a lighter base in order for them to appear vibrant , but w/ this palette that wasn't true. I was able to sweep on a few colors w/o them coming off muddy and they blended so gracefully.
The palette comes in various shade ranges and whom ever put these palettes together definitely took their time. The six shades go together perfectly and you don't have to use multiple palettes or shadows from elsewhere to go with them because they all coordinate together. I also like the sleek, slip line case which makes it easy to use, and take w/ you on the go.
The only thing it's missing is a brush inside, but the palette is top of the line gorgeous.
Like all Marc Jacobs beauty products, the packaging is beautiful. It's
sleek and very well made. I love pulling this palette out of my purse to
use the mirror for touch ups. It's also light weight and thin so
carrying it around isn't a hassle. I have the palette in "Glambition"
which is one of the more neutral shades. It's perfect for me. This
palette has all of my go to colors which made creating looks easy. The
textures of these eyeshadows are velvety smooth. They apply like a dream
with hardly any fallout yet they're still super pigmented. The finishes
are satin, velvet and a few glittery but don't let the word glitter
scare you, they're beautiful. I used this palette to create a bronze
smoky eye, a neutral work approved eye and a pink-bronze smoky eye. The
variation of colors in this palette really makes it so easy to create
day or evening looks. The colors complement each other so well. I didn't
experience any creasing of fading with these shadows. They blended
without hassle which is always a plus in my book. I received this
palette complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
I Absolutely appreciate the packaging Of this palette, It looks rich, Luxurious, Eye captivating, And Super sleek! The colors are smooth as coco with a great butter feel like texture. I love the creamy based feel to it as it glides on super smoothly. I really enjoy the fact that these colors are for every occasion. I’m sure every female can agree with me when we are rushing on the go, this palette is super cute, small compact, So gorgeous! and very easy to travel with. It has all the colors that I love to use when doing my makeup.This has become one of my latest obsessions. I give this awesome gift a 10!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos