BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A limited-edition palette of 20 plush eye shadows in luxurious finishes, organized in five columns, for a complete wardrobe of looks. This limited-edition eye shadow palette features 20 plush shadows, curated into five rows of fashion-inspired looks. Makeup artist Diane Kendal curated the shadows for the complete eye wardrobe: a golden moment, red-carpet glamour, a modern smoky eye, daytime glamour, and a casual daytime look. The shimmery metallics, buttery mattes, and lustrous sheens are all formulated with advanced pigments to allow for true, instant color payoff and long-lasting plush performance. The oversized, collector's edition gold palette opens to reveal a major infinity mirror, maximized for checking out your eye looks. This palette contains: - 20 x 0.03 oz Eye shadow in Awards Show (matte ivory, metallic gold, metallic bronze, matte aubergine), Evening Swag (matte suede, champagne shimmer, chestnut shimmer, matte cocoa), Afterparty (matte eggshell, snowy white shimmer, charcoal shimmer, matte sooty-black), About Last Night (matte rose-petal blush, mink shimmer, matte cashmere, deep black), Just Like Us (cream shimmer, peachy-rose shimmer, lavender shimmer, matte spice) - Face chart with five looks It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates About Last Night includes an insert with five looks and face charts created by makeup artist Diane Kendal: Awards Show: a golden moment eye look Evening Swag: a soft smoky eye Afterparty: the new smoky eye About Last Night: a daytime look with edge Just Like Us: a celebrity-inspired glamorous daytime look

• How good is this eyeshadow?? It looks good1 Answers
  • Are these any good? Pigmentation? Worth the price?8 Answers
  • I'm dying to buy Marc Jacobs eyeshadows Are they soft ? Do they g...1 Answers
Marc Jacobs Eye Con No 20 Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love this palette! The shades are beautiful, pigmented, and very creamy. The colors look a little different from the actual picture but it doesn't bother me because they still look great. The packaging is a little flimsy but it's not terrible. These shadows perform amazing. A quality product if you want to splurge on yourself. These colors will look great on anyone." in 34 reviews
Sahar F.
Very beautiful palette that contains all my favorite eyeshadow shades. The pigmentation is insane and the colors so awesome on the eyelids. Ideal for day/night looks. One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever ! Highly highly recommend it
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These eyeshadows are soooo silky / creamy. The palette is very expensive and I don’t use it everyday but when I do I am never disappointed with how well the shadows perform. They blend well and the pigment is literally amazing ! I recommend this eyeshadow palette!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I can’t believe it’s so cheap wow ! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I fell in love with this palette from the moment that I saw the amazing gold that was included. I've tried a lot of other brands gold and it's really hard to find one that really gives you that foil effect this one is absolutely amazing and is honestly worth buying the whole pallet just for this one color
Kristy H.
The colors in this are so beautiful. The packafing is sleek and heavy so you know its great quality. The shadows are easy to blend and pigmented. $100 is alot for an eye shadow palette though
Ambrosia J.
Sand Springs, OK
This is the most beautiful, buttery soft, insanely pigmented palette I have ever owned. This is the PERFECT Fall palette.

I think an important point to make would be that I am EXTREMELY frugal. Like the cheapest of the cheap. So you can imagine my initial thought at dropping $100 on 1 eyeshadow palette. Well, I’m here to tell you that I loved that palette so much, it got stolen, and I intend to REPURCHASE it because I miss it that much in my collection.

The shimmer shades are blinding, but don’t crease on us ladies with slightly more mature lids.

The packaging is durable, but sleek and perfect for travel.

All the shades you need for a complete eye look with ONE palette.

NO FALL OUT. Yes, you read that right!

Bottom Line: If you haven’t hit “check out” on this product yet. Do it!Marc Jacobs Eye Con No 20 Eyeshadow Palette
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
I got this palette a while ago when sephora was having 20% off for VIBs. I wasn't planning on buying it because i have never really been a big fan of Marc Jacob. But this gold packaging is just everything, so i had to get it. At first i wasn't very thrilled because there are a lot of cool tones in it that i dont really use. So i use a couple shades then put it away, until recently i was rotating my makeup collection thought i'd give it another go. Holy smoke, every single shadow is so pigmented, so easy to blend and just looks great even though i didn't like the color to begin with. Especially a couple shimmer shades are just so creamy and stays on my lid the whole day-i dont even need to use my finger to apply it.
Karri P.
Luxury, thine name is Marc Jacobs Beauty. My sister sent me this for Christmas. It's my first Marc Jacobs palette and I'm blown away. First, packaging. Beautiful, sleek, gold. The compact has an enormous mirror too. Next, shadows. Oh, so pigmented and creamy. Dreamy blending and build ability. I swear they're almost intuitive. You get the brush near your eye, and it just goes where you want it. That gold shadow will knock your socks off. I'm definitely hooked and am hoping for more MJ shadows in my life.
Cristal g.
This is my first Marc Jabobs eyeshadow palette and I am in love. At first i didn't want to spend $100 on an eyeshadow palette, but then i swatched it. these shadows are like butter! I only place my finger on one of the shadows and when i lifted it OMG..the tip of my finger was covered in shadow.. Now again i only placed my finer on the shadow..didnt move to or anything. I bought it and had to use it right away. The colors blend beautifully and last all day.

If you have the money and want to splurge on a quality product...THIS IS THE ONE!!
chandra a.
fife, WA
Surprisingly, as much as I thirsted over this pallet, I've only used it a couple times. But it is still an absolutely GORGEOUS pallet with awesome shade selections so you can do multiple looks without having to dig in to another pallet. The price was hefty as hell, but with the amount of shade you get and the quality, it comes out to like $5 and shade and they are definitely worth that, easy! My shadow lasted all night and still looked good in the morning when I fell asleep in it. Excellent holiday pallet!
Alecia K.
Are these any good? Pigmentation? Worth the price?
Cynthia I.
Denver , Co
I have been debating whether or not I will buy this palette. I need help. If you have this; do you enjoy this palette and why?
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
How is the pigmentation?
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I have a few Marc Jacobs palettes and find that the shadows ALWAYS break/crack and crumble - I think because they're so soft. Has anyone had that problem with this palette? Is the packaging as flimsy as the other palette packaging from Marc Jacobs?
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so tempted by this but I wish the packaging was in his classic black. For some reason from pictures the gold looks kind of cheaper and cheesier. Is it sturdy? Still really want to buy it though 😆