MARC JACOBS Essence Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

BY MARC JACOBS

Introduced in 2003, Marc Jacobs Essence perfume uncovers the rich, aromatic heart and soul of the first Marc Jacobs Perfume and presents it in an extremely original, purely intoxicating fashion-creating, yet another new way to wear gardenia. Top notes are spices, freesia and bergamot; middle notes are iris, orange blossom, gardenia, and rose; base notes are tolu balsam, sandalwood, musk, benzoin, and cassia.

MARC JACOBS Essence Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Karen B.
Douglassville, PA
While Marc Jacobs may cost a little more than other brands. I have found that this fragrance works best for me. It last long but does not overpower. It is not sweet smelling like other brands. I would recommend this for people who do not like the sweet smelling perfumes.
Linda A.
I think this bottle is the cutest! It has a fresh, clean smell that I use on a daily basis. This is my daytime, office fragrance. I find that it is a clean, feminine, happy scent that isn't too in your face and very work appropriate. I love that it also comes in a pen-sized roller ball so that you can keep it in your purse for subtle touch-ups thru out the day.
Jonese W.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this product. it is so neat and compact, easy to slip in a purse when you are on the go. I have the same exact scent in the bigger bottle. The scent isn't to strong. i got this online on as a present from my boyfriend. the scent isn't long lasting that the only downside to this....other than that amazing
Kara D.
San Diego, CA
These are beautiful scents! March Jacobs for women minature selection is excellent value for money and adaptable enough to wear night or day. The minature sizes mean that you don't get bored with one scene, but have the choice to mix and match the scents together to creat your own unique one!
Liz S.
Marquette, MI
Marc Jacobs has a wonderful line for women. These product is perfect to throw into your purse, so you can always keep it with you. The smell is not overpowering, but will stay with you all day long.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
Marc jacobs is a great purfume has a sweet smell and it is my first time buying it and I would like to buy it again . I need to see where I can get it on sale at Macys its expensive price and its worth the price and yes I would let some one know about it
Kristen B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this as a gift and was surprised by how well I liked the scent. Most perfumes give me immediate migraines, and I was definitely surprised that not only was the scent fresh and floral and lovely, I didn't have a massive migraine while wearing it.
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
Uses a lot on special occasions when I'm like in a hotel room or something so I don't have to look really big perfume it smells really good and I recommend it it's really sweet and flattering and sexy but if you don't like that then I wouldn't recommend
Erin L.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I received this for a Christmas gift last year and fell in love with it. I now only use this. it has such a wonderful smell to it. Not musky but not to sweet just very subtle.
Genesis B.
Got this perfume for a birthday last year I had to go buy a new one because needless to say I finished mine in less than 6 months favorite go to when I leave the house .
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
How can this smell better?