MARC JACOBS Enamored Nail Polish
MARC JACOBS Enamored Nail Polish
By Marc Jacobs Beauty
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA

Ok. So. Influenster introduced me to the Marc Jacobs beauty brand and so far I loved what I have been introduced to. However, I have to ask...what are people's thoughts on the nail polish from this line?? I bought the black because I love black nails. And I love MJ products. While the polish itself was super fast to dry and awesome, the brush was absolute crap!! Literally took me forever to paint my nails because the brush was terrible with little brush strands sticking out all over making it impossible to get a nice even stroke. What a mess. Since this happened with the one polish I bought I decided it I would not buy another polish until I figured out if the crappy brushes were a thing with all of the polishes or it was just a fluke with the one I got. Side note...even though I am the first to appreciate fantastic packaging...I feel like the top to the nail polish bottles makes it difficult to hold when painting your nails....so many gripes....ugh.

Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I also received a brush with bent bristles. I was not impressed with that or the formulation, and I will not repurchase. I like a little thicker consistency with my polishes and a better brush, although the colors are beautiful.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
1 year, 4 months ago
I wasn't a huge fan of the nail polish, to be honest. The brush wasn't very good, the particular color I bought looked streaky after just 2 coats, and you're right -- the bottle is SO clunky to hold when painting nails. For the price, I feel like there has to be something better.