Kristin H.
Temple, TX
To be honest, this is not my favorite nail lacquer. I am partial to OPI and Formula X. That being said, I got 8 neutral colors online since Marc Jacobs was having a 50% off promotion. I love the colors and I haven't tested them all out yet, but the brush is not the best (and on one of the polishes the brush had bent bristles that made application a mess). The polish applies somewhat streaky on at least one of the colors. It is a thin formula, so if you are a fan of that, you may like it. I am able to even it out on the second coat so I will keep them, but it is certainly more work than it should be. I am not impressed, especially at this price point.