Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish

Enamored Nail Polish

Seca rápido/ does it dry fast?
Is this worth the money?
Lipstick that will match color?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish!
Dayane O.
Gainesville, FL
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Dayane O.
Review for: Pink
My favorite nail polish! I am so sad Marc Jacobs is not selling all original colors anymore! Very good coverage - one layer is enough! Last at least a week just fine and amazing shining effect! Love it!
Katheryn L.
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pink
I got this in 198 White Snow. I love the enamored line esp this formula. It dries thickly and quickly. White Snow is a sheer beige so a couple coats will have a very nice, natural look.
Brandy D.
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Brandy D.
Marc Jacobs beauty is always a favorite of mine! This lil gem looks so special sitting in my nail polish cabinet! It's so sleek and classic. The bottle alone sells these classy babies. The polish goes on very nicely. Perfectly true to color. I want them all!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This color is Petra I love the color it’s like a Gold / bronze color it’s so pretty I got it for about $10.00 it’s very silky and smooth nail polish and it’s a very high quality nail polish.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have this is “Ultraviolet”. It’s a gorgeous color but it took at least 3 coats to achieve the level of opaqueness that is in my photo. I like my polish to be easy, no more than one swipe. The shine it gives off is pretty. Nails look sleek and smooth. It is long lasting as long as you’re not doing any heavy duty dish washing and what not. Over all it’s a decent polish but I don’t think it’s worth paying the full price tag. If you want to try it check out TJ Maxx or Marshall’s because they often have these on sale! Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Kristavel F.
OMG THE SHINE IS INCREDIBLE your good to go with just one coat it’s a beautiful wine brown color I’m so happy I got it Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst polishes I’ve ever had to use. First the design of the bottle: it looks so cute, but the black top comes off and isn’t attached to the brush, so you’re more than likely going to loose it and end up with a wonky looking bottle. Then the polish itself. I love the color and always get compliments on it. This is the perfect shade of nude for my skin tone! But the texture of the polish! It takes forever to dry. I sat outside one day for a good 45 minuets just painting my nails and they still weren’t dry. This polish also goes through a weird “putty” phase. It looks dry and won’t transfer, but if you apply the slightest pressure the polish will move around and clump up. This can last for a couple of hours after painting. I’ve yet to have my nails dry perfectly smooth. I really hope they reformulate this but somehow keep the color. Because for this price point this is completely unexceptable.
Lizzy S.
Crystal Lake, IL
This Marc Jacobs nail color has a great richness and depth to it but will chip and does not have ling wear to it.
Mariela M.
Mount Olive, NC
I like it. The polish is good. There was nothing wrong with it. I would for sure wear it more than once. I just like the look it gives.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Marc Jacobs Enamored Nail Polish uploaded by Adriane N.
*edit* I went darker/ more coats of white on latest photo- this week's pedicure** Adore the enamored line from Marc Jacobs- I own several of these Rich . Vibrant colors! Black- white and a few powerful bright colors. They apply very easily and smoothly to the nail. They dry down quickly to apply your 2nd or 3rd coat (I add 3 coats with this white) before adding my Deborah Lippman hard coat over the top for shine and hard coat for protection. I highly recommend these awesome nail polishes!! 😍💁😋 #marcJacobsNailpolish #influensterSummer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...