BY MARC JACOBS

The Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer is formulated with a breakthrough triple shine complex and high-performance polymers that transform color pigments into a hydrating gloss. Enriched with antioxidant-rich super foods and cell-repairing phytonutrients, plus Vitamin A and C. Unprecedented shine and unstoppable wear.

Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Honestly, if you would have asked me this time, last year (while still a makeup junkie) if I would ever spend $28 on a lip gloss, I would have told you absolutely not. However, I kept hearing SO MUCH hype about these glosses and finally caved in during the VIB sale a couple months ago. Honestly, I am obsessed with this gloss and it is highly talked about for a good reason. These glosses are so pigmented and have the prettiest glossy finish to them. Your lips look full and shiny without looking sloppy. I also love the applicator because it makes it super easy to get the details around your lip line. I wasn’t insanely crazy about the shade range at first but I do think that there is something for everyone. You’re bound to find a color that you would like in the range, even if you like really bold colors which is nice with the super nude trend going on. I am interested in getting another shade but I love mine so much I don’t know if it’s worth getting another right now! I would definitely suggest trying this lip gloss if you haven’t before!
Hannah S.
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: MOONGLOW more...
This is such a perfect product. It glides on with perfect pigmentation and gives your lips the moisture they need and avoiding that usual sticky feeling that comes with a good majority of lip glosses
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
I have the shade “sugar sugar” and I purchased it because Jaclyn Hill has talked about it so many times. It’s a very pretty pinky nude gloss. I will say it’s super expensive for a lip gloss, which is why I gave it 4 stars. But overall, it’s very pigmented and smells like peppermints. It’s not overwhelming, just really nice and smooth. I highly recommend this if you are into more expensive glosses!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Other more...
I got the Enamored shade and I love it! It is perfect for a natural look. It glides on smoothly and it is not sticky like other lipgloss. The shade is subtle and gives a beautiful shine on my lips. It is super hydrating and long lasting. It stays put all day. This is one of my favorites from Marc Jacobs.
Shelby S.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Other more...
Seriously hands down the best gloss I have ever used in my life it’s just so glossy nothing beats it. Has a great pigment and the smell is a minty yummy ness I can’t explain. Just delicious. This is a must have if you love you some gloss! #marcjacobs #glossyprobs #lovemesomegloss #thebest MARC JACOBS Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer other products shown in this picture tarte™ rainforest of the sea aquacealer concealer, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, tarte™ Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 these are just a couple of my go to products I just absolutely love.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I was pleasantly surprised by these lip lacquers. I usually find higher end glosses to be too sheer for my taste but I had a gift card so I decided to try them out. They literally glide onto your lips. The color is pigmented for a gloss. It doesn't feel sticky/tacky which is a great thing. I love that it plays well with other products. That is very important for me because I mix together makeup to create different effects. The three glosses I had played well with a Clinique soft matte lippie I had. The combination was the icing for a neutral eye look I was trying out. The shine is like glass.
Zoey N.
High shine gloss! Just like the name of it! Not enough color payoff for my liking but still every suitable for everyday wear. Longevity is great, easy to apply, would recommend to everyone. You would feel a little sticky when to push your lips together.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Obsessed with how this product looks and feels. The sine and texture are amazing. I barely have to reapply throughout the day which is great! The applicator brush is awesome! It is super soft and bends with your lips. I got this as Sephora and will definitely buy it again!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Uproar is a gorgeous coral high shine gloss with micro fine glitter . The formula is really comfortable and glides onto the lips. It wears really well, it’s not sticky as compared to say a Mac cosmetics lip glass. The scent is a very faint mint but it doesn’t translate much onto the lips with an overly cool sensation which you might expect from a lip product with that scent. The glitter particles are so fine you don’t feel them so the wear is really nice and not at all grainy.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
I LOVE these glosses, I own three; moonglow, sugar, sugar and pretty thing. They are certainly expensive for a gloss but they are amazing glosses. Very glossy glosses and they smell like a sweet peppermint but it's subtle nothing overwhelming. Pigmented but not overly pigmented. They aren't sticky at all. My favorite glosses by far.
Angela K.
Are Marc Jacob's products expensive?
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Are these worth it? Are they sticky ?
Kerra V.
Abingdon, VA
Does this lip gloss go well with any naturally colored lip? Does it have that dreaded tacky texture? Thanks :)
ana o.
Reseda, CA
How good is this product never tried it and would like to know if its worth it?
Marina D.