Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer

Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer

How perfect are the Marc Jacobs glosses? So shiny and so sticky! Oooo I love them!
This vs Buxom? Thoughts?
[product:marc-jacobs-enamored-hi-shine-gloss-lip-lacquer-21] How long do they last? How do they hold after eating?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Jena L.
I have the shade "cream and sugar", it has a bit of a minty scent to it. The formula is a bit sticky upon initial application but smooths out after a few minutes. A lovely shine, great for a minimal makeup day when you want a bit of glow.
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Svetlana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Red
I love this lip gloss so much that I have all shades of it, but the red one is my all time favorite. I love the color of it and how it feels on my lips. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, has sweet taste, and smells amazing. Would definitely recommend. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer
Sasha R.
Woodbridge, VA
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Sasha R.
Review for: Gold
I brought the Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Ch Ch Change. I was scared that the color wouldn’t look right on me, however I was wrong. I honestly rate this 4 stars, I’m just not a fan of the shimmer/glitter. However it does look nice on me. Overall, I like it. It does have like a mint feel and taste to it too Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Red
I’m not a big lip makeup person but this is one of my favorite lipglosses that I own. It’s not tacky, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. Not to mention, it makes my lips look beautiful! This is in the shade Taboo - the perfect deep rose nude. (for more, find me on insta @kims.kaboodle )
Tori W.
Sparks, NV
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Tori W.
This goes on very sheer, has a minty smell to it, and gives you that glossy look your looking for! One of my go tos Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss 370 Silver Surf Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss 372 Electric Lites #lip #lipstick #lipgloss #marcjacobs
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Nude
This is a nice feeling lip gloss. I wouldn't call it high shine though. It's semi-sheer shine. I like it as a topper or by itself and it doesn't feel super tacky. And to see the shimmer, I would add a second layer. Strongly recommend.
Tracey D.
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Tracey D.
Review for: Red
This applies smoothly and had a nice sheer color. The shine was very high however there was a slight tacky feel on my lips. It wasn’t bad or bothersome but it was there ever so slight. The color and shine lasted several hours without having to be reapplied. This is much longer than most brands on the market. I would definitely recommend and would repurchase.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Stephanie P.
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Stephanie P.
Honestly, it’s a lip gloss. Nothing about this particular gloss stands out against any other lip gloss. If I use this rather than another it’s simply because I grabbed it first. Performs fine, not too sticky... but nothing special about it.
Iwona T.
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Iwona T.
I have 356 Raspberry Beret. I love this lipgloss. The color is gorgeous, easy to apply, not sticky. It makes my lip plump and soft. It’s moisturizing . Wearing mask unfortunately doesn’t last very long. Worth the price. I would recommend this product!
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer uploaded by Krystal P.
Thre color I used is sugar rush. I've been into matte lipsticks for a long time now but I gave this gloss a go and it did not disappoint. It wasn't sticky like the glosses I've tried before, so that was quite pleasing. The color was a perfect nude color. It is so hard to find a great nude. Totally recommend for a good gloss. You can use with alone or with a lip liner or lipstick. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana A.
il y a 9 mois
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer How long do they last? How do they hold after eating?
Christy B. il y a 9 mois
They are really good glosses. No need to apply after Drinking at all. I would apply after eating. All I needed was one swipe to cover my top and bottom lips and I have big ones😁. They have a peppermint scent to them. They do have a slight stickiness to them but that goes away when dried.