BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Launched by the design house of Marc Ecko in the year 2011. This refreshing fragrance has notes of citrus, plum, black currant, geranium, lavender, juniper with a blend of oak moss, sandalwood, and musk. It is recommended for casual wear.

Buy on Amazon
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL
Smells so good I can't keep my hands off my husband. He's not allowed to wear to to work because I don't think it's fair
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves it !! Smells great! Definitely a great gift for a man !
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
I purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend. He smells wonderful all the time. A little goes a LONG way
Chantal W.
Love it bought is for my dad for his birthday present love the smell he loves it too amazing stuff
Angie D.
Awesome to get for a father, son, boyfriend or brother! It smells amazing.