BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Launched by the design house of Marc Ecko in the year 2011. This refreshing fragrance has notes of citrus, plum, black currant, geranium, lavender, juniper with a blend of oak moss, sandalwood, and musk. It is recommended for casual wear.

Buy on Amazon
Ricky B.
This men gift set is perfect for a love one like your dad or husband. Like my beautiful wife got me this set for my birthday...Very good cologne and smells very good..gets compliments all the time..this gift sets lasts a while.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
One of my boyfriends favorite cologne although I haven't been able to find it anymore its an amazing scent. It's scent is so fresh and musky its a combination scent which I love and it's stays on his clothes all day especially when he passes by me Ooooo love it. I need to repurchase it before Christmas
Baku J.
Brooklyn, NY
My son wanted this marc ecko blue for men gift se for Xmas i told him son you not even a man yet. He said i like it and it smells good and it does. So i got it for him and he turned around and gave it to me. I love him and i love the set
Rochelle S.
Marc Ecko Ecko Blue for Men Gift set will is the perfect gift for the man in your life. I love it soft but sensual scent on my man. He doesn't feel complete dressed until he applies his favorite scent.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
I bought this for my dad for Christmas last year and he absolutely loved it. The smell is great and it doesn't just come with the cologne.
Samantha P.
This is a great scent!! I bought this for my brother as a gift and he loved it! It's great for going out without being too overpowering.
Jessica O.
Mokena, IL
Bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he loved it!! The scent is perfect, it's string but not overwhelming. Highly recommend.
Kiah B.
This cologne is alright. It is not the best smelling, but it doesn't smell horrible. He definitely has better scents than this one.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I have personally never smelled the scent but have a few male friends that say it is a very very good fragrance for a male to own.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I think this is the perfect gift set for women to get for their boyfriend for Christmas or even for a birthday :) Smells great!