BY MARC JACOBS

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.

A fresh and feminine women's fragrance, Daisy for women is alluring and playful at the same time. Daisy will surround you with beautiful notes of wild strawberry and violet petals. White birch and cedarwood add a little something extra to keep this fragrance lasting all day.Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla and White Woods. Daisy for Women 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray By Marc Jacobs Daisy for Women 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray By Marc Jacobs

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzophenone-3, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl 2-Octynoate, FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I would love to try this1 Answers
  • What is the difference in the Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfum...2 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This has been my favorite perfume for literally as long as I can remember. It smells so beautiful, it’s not “ sweet “ but it kind of have hints of sweet florals. This is an everyday wear type of perfume, that is not too strong, it is just right. Everyone always tells me when they smell this they think of me! Lol! I couldn’t recommend this enough it smells SO good!!

Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this perfume at Ulta,  The bottle is heavy and modern looking and is stylish enough to leave out on your vanity.  The scent is light and fresh, more fresh than floral, with notes of grapefruit, Jasmin, Musk, strawberries and wood.  The scent is not overpowering.
Huma G.
Flemington, NJ
I would be thrilled to gift this or receive this perfume! It is my all time favorite. The smell is so light and floral and I always get compliments whenever I wear this. I ran out and definitely want to re-purchase. The pricing isn’t terrible and the packaging is nice as well!!
Catherine G.
This is such a classic. I'm actually not HUGE on floral perfumes but I can't think of many people that DONT like this. It's simple, good for all ages, and good all year round. I highly recommend any of the daisy perfumes but I must say Marc Jacobs Dot is probably my favorite !!
C I.
Malibu, CA
My mom actually first recommended this perfume to me after she was recommended by her friend! Every time I wear this perfume, I get SO many compliments from both males and females~ the roller one that I have is great for traveling and the scent is still strong! Smells sweet and floral, great for everyday! It just gives me a good aroma every where I walk hahha
Darian J.
Belton, MO
I LOVE MARC JACOBS PERFUMES! They all have a fresh clean and feminine scent. I really like this one and the light blue daisy Marc Jacobs perfume. They’re a little pricey but totally worth it. I wish I could buy it in a bigger bottle!
Jessica E.
BEST PERFUME EVER! Perfect for someone. Wedding a signature everyday scent. It smells so clean and fresh! My husband always compliments this perfume! It's alittle pricey but so worn the money. It's perfect the way it is!
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
My new favorite perfume of all time. The scent is so beautiful I just can't get enough of it. One or two sprays lasts for hours and every time I. Wear I get at least one " omg what are you wearing?! ". I haven't changed my favorite perfume in 12 years til I found daisy!
Emily A.
I love this perfume -- it has been my signature scent for years.

It's light, fresh, feminine and floral with a bit of sweet, perfect for my everyday wear. And not a day goes by that someone compliments my perfume and asks what I'm wearing.

For me this is definitely a day time scent, not what I wear when going out at night or for special occasions.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my favorite fragrance and a staple in my beauty bag. I can always count on Daisy by Marc Jacobs to give me the final touch, a fresh and sophisticated scent that will last all day long. I’m a loyal follower and definitely recommend this product. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray
Laura S.
What is the difference in the Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfumes, and what's your favorite?
Chloe j.
I would love to try this