BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

A Masculine Slightly Edgy Scent Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 1-5 hours You can almost hear her heart skip a beat when you wear Marc Jacobs Bang Bang. Introduced in 2011, this cologne for men from Marc Jacobs is an updated version of the designer s Bang cologne. A bright pop of citrus fruits mixed with cashmere musk and sandalwood give this cologne its masculine and slightly edgy scent. The citrus top notes add a burst of freshness to the headier notes, allowing this cologne to be suitable for the office. see more...

Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love Marc Jacobs it smells so good and makes you wanna sleep in it with your man. I brought mine at Macy's it was a great price. And I will continue to buy all Marc Jacobs spray to see which one is my fav but for now it is this one I would def recommend for every man to try this product.
hannah F.
Great smell! definitely worth the price! made a wonderful gift. haven't ran into anyone who doesn't love the smell!
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Marc Jacobs never fails to deliver. Great smell and it lasts forever. It can be expensive but it pays off for sure
Sophia V.
I got it to try it out love it my boyfriend loves it to its just for me a everyday thing it's just so beautiful
Ashley D.
Smithville, MO
This is a really good smell on men. By far one of my favorite smells. My boyfriend and my son use it.
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
This was one of the the worst cologne's I have ever purchased.I purchased Marc Jacobs Bang which I like.Then like a fool I order a large bottle of Marc Jacobs reg. cologne with out testing it first.I have put this on my wrist a few times thinking I might change my mind,but no way.This stuff smells like old butter left out to long in warm weather.Its fine for the guys who like it,but this is not for me.I think this crap stinks.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Master Groomer Expert
Great scent and my husband loves it. Gets compliments all the time on it. Scent lasts quite a while so you don't have to worry about it wearing off too soon after applying.
Tessa B.
My fiance loves this smell. not something thats so overwhelming. reminds him of his hs years. this is something he always goes back to at some point.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
So it really does smell pretty good , I got a sample little bottle because I wasn't sure if it would've been something he likes but I personally do
Erica D.
Citra, FL
You can't go wrong with marc jacobs. they always smells great and have great packaging.