BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #95 in Cologne

Marc Jacobs Men is a modern fragrance that creates a feeling of understated luxury. This green-woodsy scent is warm and sensual while featuring the richness of fig, warmth of spices, and a touch of musk.

• This was handed to me in a sample pouch..id like to purch...1 Answers
  • Oh I like the bottle hows the smell and is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is it good? How is the smell?2 Answers
Jarrett J.
West Park, FL
This Marc Jacobs scent smells amazing! I’ve been using it for while now and every time I wear it I get compliments. I call it my every day scent. Its hard to find in stores, but I usually have luck online. I would definitely recommend it!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
AMAZING! I bought this for my boyfriend many years ago and it's still my favorite. It's sexy, sexually, and manly. It's woodsy but in a sexy way. I even spray myself with this from time to time. It's honestly an unforgettable scent. This reminds me of what a well dressed Man walking down Tribeca would smell like.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Very fresh scent with notes of fig. It is very refreshing, classic and sophisticated. Great scent for summertime and even winter. It's a balanced fragrance and not too strong. Perfect for any age.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Marc Jacobs is not A brand it is THE brand. The scent is always amazing. I recommend going and trying them out because it smells good little goes a long way and this will last a long time . Hands down
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and I are both very fond of Mark Jacobs colognes and perfumes . They always have a great scent that is not overpowering in anyway . The price is very reasonable for the product you get . The bottle that it comes in is always so nice looking . We definitely will continue to purchase Mark Jacobs products in colognes and perfumes as well as others
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my husband and I love it. He also loves it and wears it often. It is a Eau de Toilette Spray with an attitude...it has an intoxicating smell. I bought this at a large department store. Price wise it is comparable to others of similar quality. I will definitely buy this again.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
This fragrance is amazing, I purchased this for my spouse and he is on his second bottle. I tend to like all of Marc Jacobs fragrances but this is one of my favorites. I have found that most colognes my husband will only put on occasionally but this one I have noticed he will wear daily.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
This Cologne smells really good. I wearit a lot. Leaves you smelling good for hours. Not a strong smell. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for a light great smelling Cologne. Also the price is fair and not too expensive.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands for fragrances, they are intense in the scent and they last all day. This one in particular has become a classic for my best friend. Me and a friend gave him one for his birthday and he totally fell in love with the scent, he gets many compliments about it.
Lisa H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend just because and we both love it. It's masculine but in a subtle way. It is not an overbearing scent and I find that this scent does best in the spring and summer time since it is so light and pleasant. It is slightly sweet with earthy notes to it. It does not have coconut notes in it, but it smells like there is some coconut hidden somewhere behind all the woodsy notes.
Maria M.
Does this smell good?
Nicole T.
How does this smell? Is it strong?
Mo N.
Pasadena, CA
Is this a good smell for Fall ?
Carina S.
Is this cologne overpowering?
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Is it strong? How does it smell?