BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Womens Eau de Parfum - This rich scent shines a light on the luxurious and feminine essence of gardenia. Lighter notes of orchid, ginger, sandalwood and musk are also featured. - Womens Eau de Parfum

Ashley C.
This is my absolute favorite Marc Jacobs perfume. I do not like the daisy perfume only this one. I love it because it's a very Unique and the smell lingers on for a long time. If you're looking for a clean smelling perfume that you need I would definitely purchase this one is my all-time favorite. It is fabulous.
Jennifer P.
Brighton, MA
I can't believe that no one else has written a review for this classic fragrance! When my prev. fragrance was discontinued, I searched long for a new one and always came back to this classic one! it's nice and crisp- flowery but not too flowery. It's been around ages for a reason!
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
I adore this perfume. I'm very picky about my perfumes and this one has it all. Slightly musky and floral, and mature, but not too mature. It stays on all day too!
Mtisunge C.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love this perfume. It is my favorite , it is not to strong but not too weak. I'd completely recommend this to anyone
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
This stuff is the bomb.com. it smells so delightful and isnf too strong which is a great quality for a perfume to have.
Michele M.
Philadelphia, PA
Blahhhhhh!!!! I hate the scent! it smells like something my great grandmom would wear. to strong and very flowery.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
This fragrance is such a pretty floral scent. Not too ever whelming. Subtle and lovely. It's up there in my to 10
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Great for anyone! I loved it!! Highly recommended. You won't regret it. It's worth the price! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Is this as good as daisy?