BY MARC JACOBS

The Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence is a new sparkling champagne interpretation of the original just as decadent. Expressed in a more effervescent, floral way. Discover the floral, woody fragrance.

Notes:

champagne extract, orange blossom, bergamot, gardenia, hydrangea, honeysuckle, saffron, vanilla and amber.

• What is your favorite Marc Jacobs perfume.... is this one...7 Answers
  • Is this a daytime perfume? What are the major notes? Lo...2 Answers
  • Which one will you prefer for a night out and which one f...2 Answers
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
MARC JACOB Decadence Eau So DecadentFragrance is one of those items that are highly personalized. I despise shopping for perfume. By the time I leave the store, they all smell the same or make me smell horrible. I usually find one or two fragrances over the years and stick to them without ever changing. However, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a complimentary sample of the Marc Jacobs Eau So Decadence perfume via Influenster. This is the first time I’ve ever tried a perfume from Marc Jacobs, and now I’ve been wearing it almost daily since receiving it. I’m NOT a fan of floral scents. They give me horrible migraines, so I always stick with clean, fresh scents. Imagine my shock to see this described as a fruity floral scent. It’s not overwhelming, and it doesn’t bother me at all. And how cute is this packaging!? Just adorable!

All opinions are my own.
Christine D.
I really did enjoy the fruity floral softness of this fragrance. Thus is a great scent for fall with a suave essence. It is not something overpowering for those who may not be regular perfume wearers. The scent does last for a good portion of the day and makes you feel decadent. The white amber is soft and gives it a nice warm feel that you want to nuzzle into. The fruit balances out the floral notes to make this scent sophisticated and not matronly.
Tabatha H.
Alexandria, VA
I got this in a VoxBox. I didn’t like the original scent that came out so I wasn’t sure about this one. To me, it’s a floral scent. It doesn’t smell like old lady which is a huge plus! I actually really like this one and it isn’t overpowering. It does last on the skin for a long period of time but it’s as noticeable to others through out the day. The bottle is adorable as well.
Chandni P.
This is my FAVORITE perfume. I got this as a present and let me tell you its amazing. It stays on you for a long time. This perfume is very sexy. This is my go to perfume, the bottle is super cute, Marc Jacobs did an amazing job on this perfume and I will be rebuying over and over and over again. Whenever I have this perfume on I get compliments about how good I smell and they ask me about the perfume. This is definitely the best.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this perfume from influencer for free and for review purposes. I like this perfume, the scent is light and lovely and it goes well with my body chemistry. The packaging is beautiful and unique. However, Marc Jacobs’ perfumes don’t last long on me, they last maybe a couple of hours on me. I would absolutely recommend but for me personally, I don’t want to spend a ton of money on a perfume that doesn’t last more than 2 hours.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
The packaging of the product looks like it’s more targeted towards women older than college age, but I’m 22 and I actually love this scent. It does give off more of a mature vibe, but definitely in a good way rather than overwhelming. One spray is all you need, more than that could be overwhelming to someone who is sensitive to fragrance. A perfume that I love but it’s not in my very top favorites so that’s why it gets 4 Stars!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This perfume is very sophisticated and sexy. I do really love the smell - but I don’t think I would wear this every day. It has an overwhelmingly powerful smell - to the point where you don’t need more than just one or two spritz of it. I believe the name is very fitting as well.

The perfume is a mix of floral, fruits, and powder. Which is an unusual combination - in my opinion, but I do find this to be a very sensual and appealing scent.
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one my go to fragrances! It has a soft sweet smell with vanilla undertones. It lasts all day and I am constantly getting compliments on how I smell. I feel like the price point is fair. I will purchase again.
Apple M.
Puyallup, WA
I am surprised with the light sweet and flirty scent of Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent! I love it! This is perfect for all season. I own the first fragrance as well which is more on cold season but this one is just a perfect, light and flirty smell.
Olivia C.
Denver, CO
I received this as product to review complimentary from Influenster. If you like super sweet, floral, feminine scents this is for you! I prefer a more unisex, fresh, and clean smell. Definitely not interested in purchasing but the packaging is adorable!
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
What is your favorite Marc Jacobs perfume.... is this one it?!?!
elina m.
Is it good .?? I wanna try but don't know if it would be long lasting!
Georgie S.
Is this a good present for a mother?? Thanks x
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
Is this a daytime perfume? What are the major notes? Long lasting?
Yarismar C.