MARC JACOBS 'Dot' Spray Pen uploaded by April D.

BY MARC JACOBS

Charming, energetic, upbeat. Dot Eau de Parfum by MARC JACOBS is surprising, effervescent, energetic and alive with timeless sophistication. Simple and straightforward in statement, exuberant and feminine in design, Dot is a colorful juicy floral creation that comes full circle with a balance of modernity and elegance. It now comes packaged in a convenient take-anywhere spray pen.

Notes:

- Top: red berries, dragonfruit, honeysuckle.

- Middle: jasmine, coconut water, orange blossom.

- Base: vanilla, driftwood, musk

Lisa S.
Madison, WI
This is one of the first fragrances I ever bought, and I keep coming back for more. I first learned about it when one of my coworkers was wearing it, and it smelled so good that I had to ask. This perfume has a sweet, fresh scent that makes me think of spring. It's fairly light and tends not to be overpowering on me when I wear it.
Kionna D.
Such a wonderful smelling perfume. A little pricy but not over the top expensive. I also own marc jacobs oh lola an that is also a awesome smell. If your looking to start a perfume collection then marc jacobs pen spray us great. Very easy to carry around.
Julia H.
Got this perfume from Nordstrom on sale and it's great to keep in your wallet or purse! It's very strong so you only need a little of it- and it's super cute packaging! Highly recommend. Especially for spring'
Kristen M.
Can I just say OMG! What a beautiful scent this is! I love this stuff; it last for long periods. This roller ball works wonders and fits in meant small places on the go. The whole Marc J line is outstanding!
Angelique V.
Great size, it's perfect for my purse or a on the go vacation bag. The scent is likeable (loved by me) by people my grandma's age and young like my baby sister.
April D.
Kissee Mills
Love this fragrance! I bought this size because I was not sure if I would like it. I did not like it, I loved it!! MARC JACOBS 'Dot' Spray Pen
maria c.
tampa, fl
I love it i recomended to everybody is easy to use it , i always buy this products because in need in my makeup
Laila S.
Esta presentación de fragancia es genial ya que la puedes llevar en ru cartera de retocar el perfume cómodamente sin tener que llevar el grande
Maca A.
Increíble. Producto 100% recomendable.Desde que lo comencé a utilizar mi rostro se siente bien y me encanta

back