MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum

Charming. Energetic. Upbeat. Surprising and effervescent, energetic and alive--DOT by MARC JACOBS captures a charming, upbeat spirit with timeless sophistication. Simple and straightforward in statement, exuberant and feminine in design, DOT is a colorful juicy floral MARC JACOBS creation that comes full circle with a balance of modernity and elegance.

Top Notes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom

Base Notes: Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk

Would this scent be good for a 60 year old woman?
DooWs this scent smell like the original?
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum Whose favorite smell is it? What do you think about design? Share your thoughts ❤️
Start your review of MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum!
Alejandra C.
S El Monte, CA
Fresh! This made me fall in love. I have a hard time with perfumes because almost all make my head hurt even if I like the scent but this is like one in a million that doesn't have that effect. Love love the fresh citrus like scent. I do definitely recommend this perfume
Nichole R.
Orlando, FL
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nichole R.
Love my Marc Jacobs perfume I collect perfume so I love all of the Marc Jacobs brands
gracie M.
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this smell marc jacobs does some pretty good scents and rhis is my favorite #marcjacobs #perfume #scent
Logan A.
Nashville, TN
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Logan A.
I've been searching for my go to scent for the longest time and I've finally found it in this one!! It's such a sweet scent on my skin and it lasts all day, occasionally I'll turn my head and catch a whiff of it and it just makes me happy. I use the rollerball for on the go and keep it in my bag at all times!
Haleypesta14 P.
I love the MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum. This stay on all day. Its great for school because after being in a hot room for a hour its great to smell good.
Danielle S.
Cumming, GA
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very nice scent. It’s not too overwhelming and has a youthful smell to it. It is flirty and fun. The bottle is adorable
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Janci M.
This is by far my favorite Marc Jacobs I absolutely love it the bottles beautiful it’s such a fun smell it so late but it stays on forever absolutely suggest this to anybody pay that extra money and get this one it is so worth it if you can find it @marcjacobs #myscentgame #ilovescents #outofcontrol
Shauna-kay L.
Coral Springs, FL
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shauna-kay L.
My favorite perfume literally as soon as I realize it’s about to finish I restock. I love the package and the smell last forever
Gretchen W.
Newark, OH
It's a very nice scent, but it has a hint of old lady. If you spray it multiple times, it gets overpowering. It wears off quickly, so you have to keep reapplying. Overall, it's a nice product but I expected more for what I paid for it. If you want a nice perfume for every day use, it's nice. I wouldn't recommend it for a nicer event though since it doesn't stay on very long. The packaging is super nice. You have to be careful though because the butterfly infant are so fragile. It's very cute though and aesthetically pleasing. It's quality packaging and the design is very cute.
Tinaishe K.
Gardner, MA
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tinaishe K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My most favorite perfume EVER. This fragrance is strong and demanding. Everyone will know you walked in the room with this. It is musky without a doubt, and you can smell the floral in it. I wish this perfume was still available for purchase :(
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tatuli K.
Wilmington, DE
a year ago
Wilneakia B. 6 months ago
I love this fragrance, I've only bought it in oil and it's very long lasting.
Mel N.
Vancouver, BC
2 years ago
Mary P. a year ago
I haven't found anyother that smells as good as MARC JACOBS DOT. But that's just me.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
2 years ago
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator I’ve heard this illuminator is good but is it really? I’ve tried his other products and i love them.
Joanna P. 2 years ago