BY MARC JACOBS #54 in Perfume for Her

Charming. Energetic. Upbeat. Surprising and effervescent, energetic and alive--DOT by MARC JACOBS captures a charming, upbeat spirit with timeless sophistication. Simple and straightforward in statement, exuberant and feminine in design, DOT is a colorful juicy floral MARC JACOBS creation that comes full circle with a balance of modernity and elegance.

Top Notes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom

Base Notes: Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk

• MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum thumbs up if you LOVE PERF...1 Answers
  • How is the smell?1 Answers
  • Is this very sweet? I'm looking for something fruity but ...2 Answers
Stephanie P.
Bremerton, WA
When I bought this I was skeptical because I'd never bought any of his scents before but I'm SO happy I did. It's so fragrant and long lasting. I need to get the travel size, and this is quickly becoming my every day go-to! It's floral, and on me, it's got less of a coconut smell but almost more of a musk smell, which I love. I don't like sweet scents too much.
Lauren D.
Chico, CA
great everyday scent. very girly but it's also kind of a woman's scent as well. so very feminine but makes you feel grown up too. lasts all day on my and smells true to scent from the bottle as well as when it mixes with my body chemistry. highly recommend marc jacobs scents in general.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Red berries and dragon fruit combined with honeysuckle , jasmine , and coconut water with a base note of sensual musk to round it all out! This perfume wears beautifully throughout the day . It’s not heavy in the least and has an air of playful sophistication to it.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I got this in a sample. I was hooked by it. I want to get the three pack (I believe it comes with Dot, Daisy, and I don't remember the other one). I love the long lasting scent that I got from this perfume. I would recommend it to anyone! I loved the scent of it!
jackie d.
This is my holy grail perfume! I have 2 of these, the largest & medium size. It’s a soft scent of coconut, berries, and floral. The bottle is beautiful! A little spritz goes a long way & lasts me all day. The price is worth buying if you’re into prestige perfume
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This is one of my favorite perfumes hands down. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's amazingly soft and sensual. I LIVE for MARC JACOBS! This Dot is BOMB! I've been using for years and will continue to. If you are graduating from the bath and body, victorias secret, body shop sprays then this is a good place to start!  MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum
jewelz p.
Los angeles, CA
Although I’m usually a fruity perfume girl, this one has just the right mixture of floral to not be over bearing. It’s mainly fresh and fun and definitely a go to for everyday. I get soooooo many compliments when I spray this. I don’t like to use it all the time because I want it to last but it is light enough to be able to be work daily.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This is my go to everyday fragrance. I have been wearing it since I was 18 and I’m 24 now. I have really bad allergies and it doesn’t bother my allergies. It’s got a nice smell that’s not over powering. Every time I wear it I always get asked what I’m wearing because it smells so good. I like that it has a long lasting citrus vanilla smell. The bottle is super cute and I like the packaging as well.
Olivia E.
Tifton, GA
I love this perfume! The scent is amazing! It’s a very flirty scent and it’s my go to date night perfume. It lasts a decent amount of time and smells amazing on my skin. I would definitely buy it again in a heartbeat!
Abby W.
Bellingham
I really love the smell of this perfume. The bottle is super cute and adds personality to my collection. I found mine full size at Marshalls for $40 which is think is a good deal. I would recommend this.
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX
Which Marc Jacobs fragrance is your favorite? Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, Dot, Lola, Honey?
Chandi C.
Akron, OH
Where can I get a roller ball? I just got the Eau de parfum as a give. I am so in love I want to take it every where.
Summer W.
Woud you recommend this to my friend ? She wants a good perfume that is not too heavy and she loves fruity perfumes....
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Is this scent subtle enough for everyday?
Michelle M.
Plain, WI
Does a little go a long way! leaving you smelling good throughout the day?

back