MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum

Charming. Energetic. Upbeat. Surprising and effervescent, energetic and alive--DOT by MARC JACOBS captures a charming, upbeat spirit with timeless sophistication. Simple and straightforward in statement, exuberant and feminine in design, DOT is a colorful juicy floral MARC JACOBS creation that comes full circle with a balance of modernity and elegance.

Top Notes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle

Heart Notes: Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom

Base Notes: Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk

Does the smell last for long time?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum!
Terry G.
Kittery , ME
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Terry G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I think I need more time with this perfume, I like it but I’m not falling in love with it just yet. As a rule, it takes me a few times before I know if this is the one for me. The packaging was beautiful and the bottle itself is why I bought it. Marc Jacobs
Patricia L.
Lawton, OK
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Patricia L.
I purchased this at TJ Maxx so was unable to smell it before hand . But my daughter n law wear a Marc Jacobs and one of my friends as well so decided to give it a try. It smells good it's not real strong. which I usually like really strong but I like this and am happy w my purchase. Got it at an amazing price as well.
Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: FragranceX
I looove Marc Jacobs perfumes. Dot is one of my FAVS from him. This scent is clean, fresh, light and sweet. It lasts about 8 to 9 hrs on me. It opens up with delicious top notes of red berries and dragon fruit that slowly mature into a heart of delicate jasmine and orange blossom. It also has a honeysuckle note that drives me crazy. I love honeysuckle. The bottle is toooo cute. ❤😍🥰
Alejandra  C.
Fresh! This made me fall in love. I have a hard time with perfumes because almost all make my head hurt even if I like the scent but this is like one in a million that doesn't have that effect. Love love the fresh citrus like scent. I do definitely recommend this perfume
Naketah O.
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Naketah O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this perfume I have honey now I have dot I will say dot smells better than honey but they both smell good. I recommend both scents I been searching for this one and finally have it I’m so happy
Marina W.
Wylie, TX
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Marina W.
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Marina W.
If you are looking for fall perfume this one is amazing for cold airy weather it's fresh and light it has red raspberry note make it so beautiful but it doesn't make too fruity. First of all I didn't like it. It's not type of my fragrance but after it lingered my skin I fell in love with it and it becomes my signature one during the fall season and it's long lasting. And the bottle is so beautiful.
Felipa  K.
Franklin, TN
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Felipa  K.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume, I am very picky when it comes to perfumes because some give me a headache but with this one it is strong enough to last all day but without giving me a headache; my 14 year old wants to steal it from me because she also loved it.
Janelle S.
Tucson, AZ
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Janelle S.
Very lovely Scent. It’s a fruit floral scent, but I can pick out the berry sweet notes, with a hint of citrus, over the floral. It’s not overpowering or too floral- which is perfect! I think the packaging is stunning, as always with the Marc Jacobs perfumes, and goes great with my perfume collection!
Nichole R.
Orlando, FL
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nichole R.
Love my Marc Jacobs perfume I collect perfume so I love all of the Marc Jacobs brands
grecia M.
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this smell marc jacobs does some pretty good scents and rhis is my favorite #marcjacobs #perfume #scent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisa M.
Hollywood
il y a 7 mois
Shaina C. il y a un mois
I love it! Smells like shampoo! Fruity and clean
Not sure about Dot but Daisy is fab and lasts all day!! 😍
Tatuli K.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
MARC JACOBS DOT Eau de Parfum Whose favorite smell is it? What do you think about design? Share your thoughts ❤️
Cass K. il y a un an
This is one ofy favorite underrated perfumes. The only thing I would change is the bottle, I'd just simplify it.