Marc Jacobs Decadence Shower Gel uploaded by Dupreea W.
2 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A sensual, luxurious, woody fragrance, Decadence embodies the spirit of irreverent glamour. Decadence is the ultimate statement maker.a decadently feminine bottle inspired by an iconic handbag shape. The fragrance opens with sultry top notes of Italian plum, iris flower, and saffron. The heart opens with luxurious notes of Bulgarian rose, jasmine sambac, and orris. The indulgent dry down reveals the base notes of vetiver, papyrus woods, and liquid amber. Top notes: Italian Plum, Iris Flower, SaffronMid notes: Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac, OrrisBase notes: Vetiver, Papyrus Woods, Liquid Amber see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tuyen N.
Tuyen N.
Perfume is beautiful. I got it for my mom as a present however it doesn't seem to last long on her at all. I am pretty sure its authentic though, maybe its her hormones as I know that everyone responds different to the same perfumes. However it doesn't last long on me either. But bottle is very very beautiful, and scent is very pretty and feminine. Sweet and flowery.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Anyone can wear perfume but shower gel makes showering AMAZING i love the smell it was a tad pricey (4 stars)but it smells so good I will buy it time and time again. I have recommended this to about 50 people it is my favorite ever! It smels great and is not sticky.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I loved this body wash. I smelled amazing all day and don't even have to apply a fragrance once I showered. It was a clean refreshing smell. Not too much is what I like and that is what it offers. I recommend this product over other body washes.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Darby, PA
Feels so great after you apply. Smells wonderful and i cant get enough. i stays in my shower along with my bath and body works shower gel but i always lean towards this one. the bottle is classy and just as nice as the product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Coal City
....what is there to write???? Marc Jacobs entire line is nothing but gold! It has staying power. It smells good with either product you choose. Even after it dries down, the undertone notes are fragrant and pure class
Nahomi E.
Nahomi E.
Pfafftown, NC
Everything about Marc Jacobe line is amazing but this I was over thinking never had a Marc Jacob Shower or Lotion Item but this is something that I'll keep collecting for the smell of it and the bottle
Dupreea W.
Dupreea W.
Omg!!! This smells sooooooo freaking good! I wish I had more!!! Goodness I love this perfume! It was giving to me from my grand mother. Even tho I used it all I still have the bottle love this!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
So foamy and luxurious. The scent is very strong but if you love the partum then no worries. Very pricey for a shower gel so use sparingly. Love the green jewel bottle too. Just pure decadence!
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Youngstown, OH
I bought the fragrance first and then I bought this to enhance my experience and I loved it. It is long lasting and a great price and I bought more as soon as I used up the first one.
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
This stuff is my go to, I am a perfume freak and have literally hundreds of bottles. The smell is so fresh and exotic. Marc Jacobs is always a winner. Repeat User for sure.